Craft Beer

Aye that's tremendous. What's the set up like in terms of beer garden in Isis? I've gone there for years but never known if they have outdoor space. Fancy an afternooner back end of the week.
The isis beer garden is what estate agents would call “Bijou” :lol:

it’s surrounded by builders temporary fencing, with army camo leaf webbing hoyed over it to hide the view of the NHS testing site out the back. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deya on tap though :cool:

For those that have tried millionaire stout off wild beer co, they gave me a free can of trillionaire, an imperial stout, I've just shared with me dad. 10.3%, and I'm meant to ride my bike home. Wish me luck.

Looks like Norse Star has been replaced with Norse Star II in Morrison’s.
Just been down to Morrison’s. Seen a few Facebook pages saying they’re selling a few things off to make way for new lines. Norse Star, usually £4, £1.40. Wilde Child Explicit Emphasis, usually £3, 75p. Shelves were empty :(

If anybody had of left any I’d have emptied them anyway.

I literally bought what I hadn’t seen elsewhere. Saying that, I can walk into Blues & buy 10 stouts I hadn’t seen before. I stopped myself from buying the Cloudwater stout cos it was another tenner & I’ve seen it online.
Looks like Norse Star has been replaced with Norse Star II in Morrison’s.

Think I will be stocking up on Looper again.

In other news, I see Vaux are taking their beers on the road. Even our very own George Clarke likes it.

Last edited:
Think I will be stocking up on Looper again.

In other news, I see Vaux are taking their beers on the road. Even our very own George Clarke likes it.
North Pier Brew Co? Where they based? Seems Sunderland judging by their pictures, but says pick ups aren’t available & no clues about a base.

I thought they were somewhere near loopy lens place
Faustos is. He's on about the brewery, of which I've got no idea tbh. But did enjoy their pink slice beer.
North Pier Brew Co? Where they based? Seems Sunderland judging by their pictures, but says pick ups aren’t available & no clues about a base.
Dunno mate. Only had their stuff from Faustos.
Edit. All I can find is 'Roker'.

Last edited:

SURPLUS30 for 30% off.

I've not used this site before, but it's being hammered on my social media. Canny fridge fillers at the price, however not sure how fresh they're going to be.

Not sure when I’ll drink mine. Got a load of big stuff to get through, but trying to hit the gym rather than lying in bed wanting to die. Play off second leg could be a good shout.
Going to try and keep mine for special occasion rather than just guzzling them down in a weekend, only drinking one day a week at the minute on a Saturday night for the same reasons you said, sick of drinking Thursday- Sunday and feeling horrific for it.

The isis beer garden is what estate agents would call “Bijou” :lol:

it’s surrounded by builders temporary fencing, with army camo leaf webbing hoyed over it to hide the view of the NHS testing site out the back. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deya on tap though :cool:

Is it covered or do you have to just hope for the best weather wise?

Anyone know if the Kings and Saltgrass are covered?

Popped into Dalton Park Morribobs on the way home from work tonight & they had a load of Wilde Childe Explicit Emphasis on the trolley ready to be stacked. Asked the fella how much they were & he said £1.35. He’d found them in the back, but they had no place on the shelf anymore. Bought the lot.

Omnipollo Mudcake was there, but sold out. Lervig Konrads Stout, but sold out. Wilde Childe Brownie Huntress, but sold out (gave that’un 4/5 on Untappd).

Did manage to get a North Brewing Co Full Fathom 5 Coffee Porter & a Norse Star II.

Anybody been to Seaburn, is it the same line up?

Popped into Dalton Park Morribobs on the way home from work tonight & they had a load of Wilde Childe Explicit Emphasis on the trolley ready to be stacked. Asked the fella how much they were & he said £1.35. He’d found them in the back, but they had no place on the shelf anymore. Bought the lot.

Omnipollo Mudcake was there, but sold out. Lervig Konrads Stout, but sold out. Wilde Childe Brownie Huntress, but sold out (gave that’un 4/5 on Untappd).

Did manage to get a North Brewing Co Full Fathom 5 Coffee Porter & a Norse Star II.

Anybody been to Seaburn, is it the same line up?
You twat. :lol:
I live two minutes walk from there, and I’m in there most lunchtimes what with working from home :cool:

class find. I’ll seek solace from the Wylam/Deya collab I’m necking now.

Back