An arpus tipa
2x arpus peach and blackberry sour ipa
Kernel brown ale
Kernel galaxy pale
Vault city watermelon session sour
Vault city pie in the sky
Vault city mango inferno

finishing off my perfect draft Stella but I start them

I like a variety of drinks but have only really tried the mainstream craft beers they sell in major supermarkets, so I would be welcome of any suggestions for the best online sites to broaden my tastes.

Onto the Tiny Rebel Double 99 now.

New Bristol Brewery Salted Chocolate Bigger Cinder Toffee Stout
Atom Hypersleep Banoffee Imperial Stout
I like a variety of drinks but have only really tried the mainstream craft beers they sell in major supermarkets, so I would be welcome of any suggestions for the best online sites to broaden my tastes.
Brew York is my favourite for stouts.

You local mate? Have a dodge into Rehills at Jesmond, or click and collect at Hopknocker Durham. Failing that @DoctorMick has a cracking lineup with a SMB discount for delivery
Today’s haul

2x S43 dank moolah
2x S43 threefold
An arpus dipa
An arpus tipa
2x arpus peach and blackberry sour ipa
Kernel brown ale
Kernel galaxy pale
Vault city watermelon session sour
Vault city pie in the sky
Vault city mango inferno

finishing off my perfect draft Stella but I start them
Hopknocker? Got a pick up tomorrow

Last edited:
If you pop into any of the shops mentioned you’ll find the owners more than happy to help you with selecting beers, most shop owners are massive beer nerds and love an opportunity to talk about it.

Morrisons have mind haze ipa by firestone walker for £3 which is great value
I wasn’t a big fan of this but then again was a while ago may give it another go...

Talking of Morrison’s they have one from
Kirkstall Brewery called providence which for £2.50 for a 440ml can is great

Currently addicted to William Bros 'Paolo Peach Pale' £1.25 a can in Aldi 5.1 % 330ml

Back