Craft Beer

Northern Monk just dropped a Christmas box, not cheap but they can take my money now.

Hazelnut Praline Chocolate Porter // 7.0% ABV

Mango White Chocolate Stout // 9.8% ABV

Rum BA Coconut Chocolate Stout // 12.8% ABV

Bourbon BA Honeycomb Chocolate Stout // 12.0% ABV

Northern Monk just dropped a Christmas box, not cheap but they can take my money now.

Hazelnut Praline Chocolate Porter // 7.0% ABV

Mango White Chocolate Stout // 9.8% ABV

Rum BA Coconut Chocolate Stout // 12.8% ABV

Bourbon BA Honeycomb Chocolate Stout // 12.0% ABV

£ 22.00. I'm most certainly in (ordered).

Just got 48 small tins of red stripe for thirty notes for comparison (fridge filler) mind.

Last edited:
£ 22.00. I'm most certainly in (ordered).

Just got 48 small tins of red stripe for thirty notes for comparison (fridge filler) mind.

Only 330ml cans aswel, but with it being Northern Monk its guaranteed they will be quality. I got the projects bundle to go with it aswel.

Nearly thirty sheets with postage hoyed in. Fuck it, its Chrimbo.

S43 still the boyos to beat at the moment for me.

Be worth every penny.

Picked up the newest S43 stuff the other day Bantha Blood and how do you do fellow kids , both are superb.
Just seen Alex on the s43 insta story feed, canning what looks like a stout. They knock some f***ing beers out mind.

hopefully pick whatever it is up at Gilesgate at the weekend

Russian Imperial stout 12% called the Beast that one is, also releasing a Battenburg sour by the looks of things.

Last edited:
Be worth every penny.

Picked up the newest S43 stuff the other day Bantha Blood and how do you do fellow kids , both are superb.

Russian Imperial stout 12% called the Beast that one is, also releasing a Battenburg sour by the looks of things.
Aye had both of those. The bantha one is a collab with Full Circle. It’s canny, but expected a bit more with the quality FCBC knock out. Mebbes the two Alex’s cancel each other out a bit !

the how do you do one is absolutely class though. S43 have mastered dank DIPAs like:cool:

Good interview with Phil from Play Brew on the This Week in Craft Beer podcast. Tells the story of how they started up. Partly learned his trade in Sunderland by the sounds of things.

Back