Craft Beer

Forgot to say, Rehills… although the stout section needs additions, they’ve upped their Omnipollo game. Had about 5 in, which is mint, however, didn’t buy any cos they’re f***ing expensive. Think I’m going to smash in an Impy before the match, so I’ll post what I picked up later.
That’s my Pistols single - they’re not mentioned on the beer
It looks in good condition. Is it new?

Last edited:

Was V on keg?
Yes.
Forgot to say, Rehills… although the stout section needs additions, they’ve upped their Omnipollo game. Had about 5 in, which is mint, however, didn’t buy any cos they’re f***ing expensive. Think I’m going to smash in an Impy before the match, so I’ll post what I picked up later.

It looks in good condition. Is it new?
Omnipollo offerings are great. Like you flag, they are expensive. I'm starting to ease off more now, finally, on can purchases. Getting about a fair but so they tend to sit for much longer than usual. Plus the missus always has a bottle of wine on the go so just getting involved in that at home. Obviously there'll be some cans still that simply must be bought.

Last edited:
Yes.

Omnipollo offerings are great. Like you flag, they are expensive. I'm starting to ease off more now, finally, on can purchases. Getting about a fair but so they tend to sit for much longer than usual. Plus the missus always has a bottle of wine on the go so just getting involved in that at home. Obviously there'll be some cans still that simply must be bought.
Aye. I mean, I’ve acquired 23 bottles/cans over the last 48hrs, but my can buying isn’t as frequent. My Vaux sub will be kept on, but other than that, it’s the odd purchase.

Logon or register to see this image

Here’s me Rehills. Jakehead cos I always just pick up a couple now. The Affogato stout cos only had it once & it was f***ing amazing. Never had that particular Cloudwater & need to try the London Black, although I suspect can & cask are extremely different.

Might have the Cloudwater before walking down to the match this afternoon. Might need to get it out of the fridge to warm a bit like.

Aye. I mean, I’ve acquired 23 bottles/cans over the last 48hrs, but my can buying isn’t as frequent. My Vaux sub will be kept on, but other than that, it’s the odd purchase.

Here’s me Rehills. Jakehead cos I always just pick up a couple now. The Affogato stout cos only had it once & it was f***ing amazing. Never had that particular Cloudwater & need to try the London Black, although I suspect can & cask are extremely different.

Might have the Cloudwater before walking down to the match this afternoon. Might need to get it out of the fridge to warm a bit like.

The affogato is a tremendous drop but that kernel imperial brown stout is something else. Not like anything I’ve tasted before and delicious. Enjoy

The affogato is a tremendous drop but that kernel imperial brown stout is something else. Not like anything I’ve tasted before and delicious. Enjoy
Not sure if I’ve had it before. I’ll check my untapped. However, pretty sure I’ve left it on the shelf a good few times because it is quite cheap. Daft I know. I think it was a post on here not too long ago saying how good it was, probably yours, that made me buy it yesterday

Cloudwater MCI is outstanding like.

Not sure if I’ve had it before. I’ll check my untapped. However, pretty sure I’ve left it on the shelf a good few times because it is quite cheap. Daft I know. I think it was a post on here not too long ago saying how good it was, probably yours, that made me buy it yesterday

Probably was my post. I had it in the Town Mouse on keg.

I talk a reet load of shite me. Just been to Asda & this is new to me. Bought 4 cos it was on 4 for 3 & wanted to get my monies worth :lol: £5.25 a pop, no other cans of a similar value so got 4 of the dearest.

https://ibb.co/DpzvWCh
Just poured it. Warming up a bit before supping.
https://ibb.co/CwdCMwS
Balls. Just went to check it in & I’ve had it before! It’s good, but it’s not that good I’d pay £13 a can to drink it again :lol:

Last edited:

Back