Cowardly top cop.

What a biscuit arsed wanker, hiding in his car while watching a colleague get brutally murdered.

He must have got those medals out of a kinder egg cos they're sure as shit not for f***ing bravery.

One will be a long service medal for doing 22 (IIRC) years. Two others are jubilee medals (I’ve got the diamond one, don’t know where the medal is and refuse to wear the ribbon on my tunic), one is a queens police medal and the other I think is because of his knighthood.

One will be a long service medal for doing 22 (IIRC) years. Two others are jubilee medals (I’ve got the diamond one, don’t know where the medal is and refuse to wear the ribbon on my tunic), one is a queens police medal and the other I think is because of his knighthood.
He will have two jubilee medals mate. For serving his Queen for at least five years before her jubilee. That was the criteria for the first one. Long service and exemplary conduct.

Interesting, surprised Duff Man never mentioned it but a policewoman on Caught on Camera has just said it’s an offence to not help a police officer in trouble.

Sorry but I totally disagree with the above. Had he got stuck in like any copper would, then he would have been commended on his bravery. He would have been a hero not a coward like he is now.
Armed, unarmed with or without protective clothing he SHOULD NOT have locked himself in his car, he should have had a go
You're absolutely bang on.

Any cop, member of public or anyone in fact who has a go at protecting others is always branded a hero. Sometimes there is too much of this 'hero' nonsense going on these days, but I think it's fairly appropriate if you are unarmed and try to save the lives of others against an armed attacker.

Like I said earlier in the thread if he had even been on scene to help in the aftermath he would have come out of this with great respect (not that this is what it is about whatsoever mind).

He will have two jubilee medals mate. For serving his Queen for at least five years before her jubilee. That was the criteria for the first one. Long service and exemplary conduct.
I got presented with 2 jubilee medals, fuck knows where they are like, I gave them to the bairn to play with years ago and haven't seen them since.

Meh... It kept him quiet for 10 minutes so happy days.

He should have done something. To admit locking your doors is beyond embarrassing.

I believe from his account another officer told him to lock doors and drive from what i heard on news. The stabbing had already happened at that point which he is said to have witnessed. Not sure about this one.
Its not a movie like some people think and expect a much older male to disarm another who has a knife. Even making a distraction, we could have had 2 dead cops rather than one.

Would you, knowing you'd die if you did?

I'd like to think I'd "do something" but fact is most of us would run in the other f***ing direction.
Well if the lad who got stabbed ran the other way he'd still be alive but he didn't because he was a police officer and they know they sometimes have to put themselves in harms way. The coward should be sacked IMO.

Back