Covid

Somethings running rife.I’ve been bad for 4 weeks with something along these lines.Sick as a kernt.
Think All my mates have been poorly apart from me, one of them especially bad, not sleeping in bed for days etc. we’re all at a wedding Friday if they give it to me and make me poorly for Santa am gonna belt them in the new year.

Just tested positive for covid at the weekend, having to be ultra careful as Dad is recovering from chemo and Mam recently had Sepsis, feeling a bit better today, but looks like the rest of the house will come down with it.

Just tested positive, all I need this close to Christmas and my weak immune system due to the chemo.

I would ask about anti virals as you will qualify. Probably paxlovid but if you can't get this then you would be able to have the infusions. It's entirely reasonable to speak to put of hours docs today to get sorted mate
If @RichB is on tonight perhaps he could give some advice?
Done cheers mate

Phoned 111, took an hour to actually get through to them and they said they would get a clinician to phone me back. That was almost 4 hours ago and nothing as of yet.

Back