Covid vaccination required by Qantas

Makes sense, will be what a customer will want to see and be confident to fly with.
Not sure how it will be documented when it happens here though.
All efforts are in place now to give the injection , but has any infrastructure been put in place to record it commercially, not just clinically which will be.

Makes sense, will be what a customer will want to see and be confident to fly with.
All efforts are in place now to give the injection , but has any infrastructure been put in place to record it commercially, not just clinically which will be.
aye, not sure when vaccinated, will receive a document/ref number, or just get a chip in your bonce.

Quite a few places require a yellow fever certificate still, so it’s not that unlikely

They’ll just load the information onto the microchip they put inside the vaccine.

I have a holiday booked next August (postponed from this year) it would be a bit unfair if I’ve not been offered the vaccine by that point so can’t go. I’ll be one of the last to be offered it I imagine.

The last time I had to get a vaccine for a holiday I had to go private as I left it too late and Doctors had a two week waiting list.

The vaccines won't be available privately in the UK for some time so how are people going to get a certificate.

More likely we are going to have to be tested at the airport before flying .

The head of Qantas has said it will be vaccination that is required. There will be no need for testing then at airports.

I just hope the UK does the same for people coming into the country

The head of Qantas has said it will be vaccination that is required. There will be no need for testing then at airports.

I just hope the UK does the same for people coming into the country
I accept that may be the case well into next year but in the meantime, the airlines need us to start traveling and won’t be able to wait for mass vaccination.

Have to get a vaccination cert from the authority who administered it.
Need something in place ASAP.
Current system works but couldnt with such large numbers.

I accept that may be the case well into next year but in the meantime, the airlines need us to start traveling and won’t be able to wait for mass vaccination.

I reckon unless you are a citizen or permanent resident in a country then borders will remain closed until we have a vaccine

Thats the case here in Canada and I cant see that changing in the next few months. The restrictions are in place from the governments its nowt to do with the airlines

I have a holiday booked next August (postponed from this year) it would be a bit unfair if I’ve not been offered the vaccine by that point so can’t go. I’ll be one of the last to be offered it I imagine.
Could be that you could apply for it. Same as those going to certain countries now that you need vaccinations for.

I reckon unless you are a citizen or permanent resident in a country then borders will remain closed until we have a vaccine

Thats the case here in Canada and I cant see that changing in the next few months. The restrictions are in place from the governments its nowt to do with the airlines
No one is being prevented from leaving the country .

Back