Covid: Nine New Symptoms Added To Official List

Live out in the wilds of Spain and reluctant to go through the drama. But the bleedings stopped thanks but just wondered if this was something anyone else had experienced.
Ear Nose and Throat are all connected so probably an infection of sorts. COVID will use all these as a way into your body to replicate

Last edited:
Same here, I was convinced I had it again, tbh I still feel crap and run down but every lft test I took came back negative.
This is me this week, apart from the last 2 symptoms. Only taken one test and that came back negative. I have test left, going to use it now. I havent had it before, but was out on Sturday all day on the drink in loads of different places, so can see where i picked it up.

Big surprise. Sheeple be sheeple.

I've got the dreaded 'cough' and feel like crap,some might call it covid but years ago when i was a kid it was called a summer cough and cold ,Lemsip and hot whisky toddys will sort it....Why the rush to rechristen everything as covid?.....Who is making cash from the generated chaos?....papers sell more issues with glaring headlines,doctors get to hide more and do telephone consultations ,government ministers get airtime and gravely warn us of impending doom even my local local shop for local people ie the co-op make their employees wear muzzles as the 'covid con' fades into the distance ...Oh well the threat of nuclear armageddon should keep everyone focused for a while,and all the time thats going on big pharma is still at it.

The world has changed in the space of 2 years

And i'm still angry as hell at how it was foisted on the general public but whats even worse was the mass gullibility

I'm sometimes ashamed to admit i'm British when a massive amount of the population (and all with the ability via smartphone to look at alternative views) couldn't even do that.

I've been banging on about this for over 15vyears with ridicule and scorn. But no fucks are given. I am still unmasked, unvaxxed and un sheeple like.

Big surprise. Sheeple be sheeple.

I've got the dreaded 'cough' and feel like crap,some might call it covid but years ago when i was a kid it was called a summer cough and cold ,Lemsip and hot whisky toddys will sort it....Why the rush to rechristen everything as covid?.....Who is making cash from the generated chaos?....papers sell more issues with glaring headlines,doctors get to hide more and do telephone consultations ,government ministers get airtime and gravely warn us of impending doom even my local local shop for local people ie the co-op make their employees wear muzzles as the 'covid con' fades into the distance ...Oh well the threat of nuclear armageddon should keep everyone focused for a while,and all the time thats going on big pharma is still at it.

The world has changed in the space of 2 years

And i'm still angry as hell at how it was foisted on the general public but whats even worse was the mass gullibility

I'm sometimes ashamed to admit i'm British when a massive amount of the population (and all with the ability via smartphone to look at alternative views) couldn't even do that.

I've been banging on about this for over 15vyears with ridicule and scorn. But no fucks are given. I am still unmasked, unvaxxed and un sheeple like.
on a fishing trip or do you really believe what you have typed?

If so, can I ask a couple of questions with regards your views?

Is it just the covid vaccine thats pointless, do you think other vaccines are fine and if so what makes the covid one so bad when compared to the others, you know things like small pox vaccine?

Also your summer cold you talk about would have been more than likely a coronavirus of some sorts or just allergens, loads of kids suffer and grow out of it, could even have been summer flu, you know not everyone who gets flu gets it real bad, unless you feel flu and its vaccines are like covid.

the known world has changed many times in the past due to mass infection, wars or natural disasters, its what happens and since the invention of money, people have always profited on the misery of others, so nothing new here either, take a look at the small pox outbreak in the year 165, this Antonine plague, as it was called lasted a generation and killed or maimed millions, its changed the known world for those involved, from the super rich and powerful to the very poor, life was never the same again.

Can you explain how the public has and I suppose is suffering from mass gullibility?

In 1917-1919 around 50 million died from flu, no one knows how many died due to the effect flu outbreak had in other areas, but flu itself killed 50 million by all accounts, was this also a lie and if not then surely you can see as medical advancements moved on, each further outbreak of flu killed less and less with the biggest drop being the invention of the flu vaccines, now we have a steady predictable endemic of flu, which we live with.

looking forward to your reply, you have studied and found alternative views, so really looking forward to your take on this, please provide links to these alternative views and the data sets that proves your point.

Last edited:

Back