Covid jab to become mandatory for care home staff

Over the pond this army veteran has been refused his meds unless he takes the vaccination and apparently it’s perfectly legal for his doctor to be able to do that!

No idea if that scenario is possible here in the U.K.
I'd say as the US health system is insurance led this comes down to his refusing will make him more if a risk.
A lesson to the loons over here who want the US system instead of the NHS.

I'd say as the US health system is insurance led this comes down to his refusing will make him more if a risk.
A lesson to the loons over here who want the US system instead of the NHS.
I don't want the US system, but if the lesson is people who make bad choices that cost them (and thus if people make good choices pay less) I'm not sure your lesson is making the point you want.

People who smoke, are obese etc already have to pay more for life insurance. What's the difference?

I don't want the US system, but if the lesson is people who make bad choices that cost them (and thus if people make good choices pay less) I'm not sure your lesson is making the point you want.

People who smoke, are obese etc already have to pay more for life insurance. What's the difference?
Health insurance costs hundreds per month. Yes people make wrong decisions, but uninversal healthcare is much better than the US system.

Back