COVID is weird mind

My wife and son tested positive a few weeks back. I didn’t but had sensitive tingly skin that was a bit like nettle rash, sudden onset tinnitus and agonising toothache. All rare but recorded symptoms for Covid.

Had it once nearly 2 years ago. It was like a very mild hay-fever which lasted half a day. I took a few days off work and claimed the £500 off the government.

Felt achy 2 weeks back like I'd been in gym but hadn't.
Achilles tendons and knees hurt.
Got the shits.

Load of people I'd been on work trip with said they'd tested pos.

Tongue went red and patchy.

I tested positive.

Got a sore chest for a day.
Got a fever for a day.
Got a mad sore throat on left side.
Tongue and chin felt like it was bruised and hurt to talk.
One eye went red an started to water.

2 weeks on now just got eye and tongue feels like it's recovering from being hurt.

No cough at any point.

Probably the delayed effects of having the vaccine a couple of years ago marra.

Felt achy 2 weeks back like I'd been in gym but hadn't.
Achilles tendons and knees hurt.
Got the shits.

Load of people I'd been on work trip with said they'd tested pos.

Tongue went red and patchy.

I tested positive.

Got a sore chest for a day.
Got a fever for a day.
Got a mad sore throat on left side.
Tongue and chin felt like it was bruised and hurt to talk.
One eye went red an started to water.

2 weeks on now just got eye and tongue feels like it's recovering from being hurt.

No cough at any point.

It will be that dastardly bill gates and his mind controlling 5g masts……….
I heard he wants to control people by replicating the effects of eating a really hot curry………..have you got “Delhi belly” by chance?

The barmsticks with the tinfoil hats were right all along. I bet bill gates has a shark tank and a trapdoor at his office too

Last edited:
Covid carried in the so called vaccines
Don't be so ridiculous. There is one (1) viral gene in the mRNA vaccines (of nearly 30), and the product of that gene (the spike protein) has been specifically modified to be inactive. You cannot - repeat CANNOT - catch COVID from the vaccine...as it is not present. GAWD! :lol:
That’s literally what vaccines are- a tiny( in this case non live and partial section of the spike protein) amount of the virus.
Yeah - that's not what the clown means.

Last edited:
I thought your father in law dying off the jab convined you?

Big liars should have good memories
Convinced me not to have anymore yes. Seems you are the one with the memory issues. Feel free to post a link where i said i was having more since the first two. Take your time.

Get yourself checked marra.

Last edited:
Convinced me not to have anymore yes. Seems you are the one with the memory issues. Feel free to post a link where i said i was having more since the first two. Take your time.

Get yourself checked marra.
(((You forgot youd told people on here that, didnt you)))

Sorry you didnt say his death was vaccine related, you stated the NHS had falsified his death certificate.

Apologies. Happy to admit when i’ve got something wrong as it’s very rare.
I have my own opinions on that, but il keep it to myself as that ship has sailed.

Fair enough marra, have a nice evening.

Back