Covid Doubters and the VACCINE

They're about the level of side effects my friend has permanently as the result of another vaccine and not ones I would put my kids through at the moment. I don't trust the government anymore - always been a rule-follower in the past. I don't actually buy the Long Covid stuff - it's the same as post-viral syndromes that can develop from a multitude of conditions, not something particularly Covid-specific.

Like I say - they'll no doubt insist on it for me and my colleagues - but I wouldn't consent to it for the kids for a fair while yet - my tolerance for trusting this lot is gone.

its not just about u though is it, it’s also about who u may pass it onto if u do get it

I certainly appreciate that. However, your own safety ultimately has to be paramount. If that means someone who isn't completely comfortable receiving a rushed vaccine, opting to not get it, then I'd find it hard to chastise them.

As for the others stating about the potential long term effects of covid, it's a fair point to raise and certainly something to bear in mind. Personally though, I find it more mentally beneficial to focus on the fact that again, the majority won't get them.

Loads had it, no real symptoms, now got lung problems that will be longer lasting. Grim.
My mams a nurse and she had very mild symptoms back in feb/March time.
She’s been suffering with her breathing and tight chest since then.
At first they thought it was heart issues and she went in for an ecg and angiogram and they were both clear.
She now has a constant wheeze and struggles to walk uphill or long distances, they have now put her on inhalers for the first time in her life.

My mams a nurse and she had very mild symptoms back in feb/March time.
She’s been suffering with her breathing and tight chest since then.
At first they thought it was heart issues and she went in for an ecg and angiogram and they were both clear.
She now has a constant wheeze and struggles to walk uphill or long distances, they have now put her on inhalers for the first time in her life.

And yet some remain ignorant marra.

They still can’t confirm if she had it but everything is pointing to that.
They don’t believe the antibody will be accurate enough as they don’t even know how long they last.
She also bumped into one of her old work mates last weekend and she tested positive months ago, she was also on inhalers for the first time in her life.
Consultants have said she will eventually get back to normal but haven’t a clue how long it will take.

Had it in March, still got breathing issues today. I'm fifty, healthy weight, no prior health issues, fit and train daily. I'd be first in the queue to get vaccinated after the last 6 shitty months.

But, but, the chances of dying are very low.

I'll take my chances.

Oh, I've caught it. It's OK, I'm young enough to fight it off. After all, I read it's only like the flu.

Oh fuck, I can't breathe, better go to hospital.

Six months later I'm still fucked.

But it's OK, Bill Gates didn't get his microchip inside me :cool:

But, but, the chances of dying are very low.

I'll take my chances.

Oh, I've caught it. It's OK, I'm young enough to fight it off. After all, I read it's only like the flu.

Oh fuck, I can't breathe, better go to hospital.

Six months later I'm still fucked.

But it's OK, Bill Gates didn't get his microchip inside me :cool:

You've gotta laugh.

Back