Covid deaths

It's all out there man, do your own research :lol:

of course. How silly of me to expect someone to make a bold claim about the people in charge of the country and then back themselves by explaining what on earth they are talking about

I’m not willing to join dots for u bonny lad. If u can’t understand perhaps u should refrain from partaking in grown ups discussions

They’re So gullible. I’m surprised at some of the posters on here falling for the government / media spin hook line & sinker...

I really don’t man. It’s honestly not that difficult. unless Ur a blithering idiot of course...

Whoosh :lol:

They’re So gullible. I’m surprised at some of the posters on here falling for the government / media spin hook line & sinker...

I really don’t man. It’s honestly not that difficult. unless Ur a blithering idiot of course...
Sorry Boris can you go into a bit more detail than your strapline please and maybe you could even attempt at spelling words correctly to help the uninformed too. You had 3 words to type and still f*&ked it up
Buid
Back
Better

Explain to me what a Government would gain by trashing their own economy and making themselves look incompetent by having a very high death rate🤷‍♂️
Proper tin foil stuff that .
They happen to have a very high death rate if my memory serves me right
I'd assume a significant amount of death certificates would be realistically due to significant Co morbidities and Covid being a probable contributing factor as it were with my mother's sister who was end stage Dementia

Last edited:

Back