Covid deaths

As I understand it, any death within 28 days of a positive test, regardless of cause, is counted as a 28 day death.

As I say though - we have more COVID death registrations, where a doctor has said COVID played a part or directly caused the death, than we have 28-day deaths.

128k 28 day deaths
152k death certificates with COVID on
This is the only part of your post that will be read

There are issues with any measure of reporting deaths. Clearly the current measure includes some deaths (people who died who recently caught covid but covid didn’t cause the death) and excludes others (people who died from covid as a result of a protracted battle with covid where they tested positive 28+ days ago). No measure is perfect but this is an easy measure. Actually working out the cause of death is highly problematic and takes time.

I have seen it a lot in drugs inquests. Someone may have an underlying cardiac condition, regularly take cocaine, which makes the condition worse, take cocaine and alcohol one night, forget to take their medication, and die from heart failure. Hospital initially misdiagnose condition. What’s the cause of death? Cocaine toxicity? Or chronic damage from cocaine? Or underlying cardiac condition? Mistakes from hospital? Or just heart failure? Or all? If so what’s cause and what’s contributory?

It can be very hard to tease out what was the definitive factor in the cause of death. It is often several factors coming together.

so that still skews the figures though and is a little bit 'scaremongering'.....making people think that every death in those figures is a covid death
Offset by people who die of/with covid but haven't been tested or people who die 29+ days after a test. As @Frijj has said, there are more deaths with COVID on the death certificate than the number reported in the figures you describe as "scaremongering".

so that still skews the figures though and is a little bit 'scaremongering'.....making people think that every death in those figures is a covid death
If anything it’s under reporting the number people that have actually died of COVID, not scaremongering in the slightest.

My Uncle went into hospital as he had bladder cancer (he really should have gone to a hospice) He died 2 days later and when my Cousin received the death certificate it stated he died of Covid. She did not dispute it as he went in for end of life care and was dying anyway, so what was written on a death certificate really didn't make any difference.

I believe the hospitals have been using Covid as a cause of death to deflect attention away from on the "statistics/KPI's" that they are measured against for treatments of cancer, heart etc

My Uncle went into hospital as he had bladder cancer (he really should have gone to a hospice) He died 2 days later and when my Cousin received the death certificate it stated he died of Covid. She did not dispute it as he went in for end of life care and was dying anyway, so what was written on a death certificate really didn't make any difference.

I believe the hospitals have been using Covid as a cause of death to deflect attention away from on the "statistics/KPI's" that they are measured against for treatments of cancer, heart etc

Thank you for posting that and sorry to hear about your uncle - RIP.

My brother had a friend die of a heart attack and his cause of death was recorded as Covid.

Purposely over reporting of covid death numbers by the government, in order to justify their restrictions
genuine Q - Why would they choose to do this and impose their restrictions on us? What are they trying to get from it all?

‘Quelle suprise’ nearly 40% of recently registered Covid deaths were people who didn’t actually die of Covid

Nearly 40 per cent of recent Covid victims died primarily of other conditions

Could it be any more transparent? Purposely over reporting of covid death numbers by the government, in order to justify their restrictions. Its crystal clear the narrative’s crumbling by the day.
?
I absolutely loathe Johnson with every fibre of my being but he doesn't want any restrictions. Any idiot could see that :lol:

‘Quelle suprise’ nearly 40% of recently registered Covid deaths were people who didn’t actually die of Covid

Nearly 40 per cent of recent Covid victims died primarily of other conditions

Could it be any more transparent? Purposely over reporting of covid death numbers by the government, in order to justify their restrictions. Its crystal clear the narrative’s crumbling by the day.

You’ve been asked this question by @Shambo but I didn’t spot a response: Why would they choose to do this and impose their restrictions on us? What are they trying to get from it all?

Back