Covid deaths

‘Quelle suprise’ nearly 40% of recently registered Covid deaths were people who didn’t actually die of Covid

Nearly 40 per cent of recent Covid victims died primarily of other conditions

Could it be any more transparent? Purposely over reporting of covid death numbers by the government, in order to justify their restrictions. Its crystal clear the narrative’s crumbling by the day.
Explain to me what a Government would gain by trashing their own economy and making themselves look incompetent by having a very high death rate🤷‍♂️
Proper tin foil stuff that .

‘Quelle suprise’ nearly 40% of recently registered Covid deaths were people who didn’t actually die of Covid

Could it be any more transparent? Purposely over reporting of covid death numbers by the government, in order to justify their restrictions. Its crystal clear the narrative’s crumbling by the day.
How do you prove covid killed people? They might have had it 2 weeks ago but it caused complications with COPD, and its COPD that was the actual cause of death, but it wouldn’t have killed them now if they hadn’t had covid - which they don't now have at the actual time of death.

Explain to me what a Government would gain by trashing their own economy and making themselves look incompetent by having a very high death rate🤷‍♂️
Proper tin foil stuff that .

A very good question.

What did a lot of various countries leaders all parrot in unison?

This thread needs @Frijj to explain how death certificates work.

Sick of having to explain this :lol:

I might as well put this in my signature but the very basic version is

• Death certificates have multiple causes, to grossly simplify you can have what 'caused' the death and what 'contributed' to the death
  • Yes, 40% of deaths, between May 15 and May 21, with COVID-19 on the death certificate, had COVID-19 as a contributory factor, not the cause.
  • However, this does not mean that COVID was simply an accessory to the death - in many of those cases, COVID will have hastened someone's death, not just by weeks or months but by years
  • Every single one of those people had a death certified by a doctor, who in their medical opinion, believed that COVID-19 was either the direct cause, or a contributory factor, in those deaths.
You are flat out wrong to say that the government are "purposely over-reporting" COVID-19 deaths through this mechanism, since deaths are certified by clinicians, not the state.

So many people misunderstand these figures, because they're either unfamiliar with them (understandable, I've seen thousands of death certificates and work with deaths data frequently) but some people out there will twist them and prey on that misunderstanding to try and convince people that COVID is overblown.

Last edited:
what is the standard tinfoil hat response to this?

Well @Philcore thinks it's all so the government can control the population and funnel money to their mates, if that's any indication:

I agree. Its all about control.. Using fear to control the masses. Cancer kills more people every day but we don't get daily updates on that.. The flu killed more people last year than covid 19 has..

'Died for any reason within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus'

Which also means that if you die on day 29 after testing positive then you don't count in these stats.

However, you would be counted in the monthly ONS report which is done on death certificate data

Which also means that if you die on day 29 after testing positive then you don't count in these stats.

However, you would be counted in the monthly ONS report which is done on death certificate data
So if i tested positive for CV on a Monday, then went out on Tuesday and got killed by a stampede of wildebeast...?

So if i tested positive for CV on a Monday, then went out on Tuesday and got killed by a stampede of wildebeast...?

@Darlo1973 is exactly right. Deaths from ANY cause, within 28 days of testing positive are included in the 28 day count, but only deaths where a doctor has certified COVID played a role in the death, are on the death registrations count.

So if you tested positive and the next day your house was swallowed by a sink hole, killing you instantly, you would be a 28 day death, but COVID would never appear on the certificate.

The last time I checked, we have more death certificates with COVID, than 28-day deaths.

Why would you 'went out' when there are quaratine rules?
I went in my garden and they stampeded through it
@Darlo1973 is exactly right. Deaths from ANY cause, within 28 days of testing positive are included in the 28 day count, but only deaths where a doctor has certified COVID played a role in the death, are on the death registrations count.

So if you tested positive and the next day your house was swallowed by a sink hole, killing you instantly, you would be a 28 day death, but COVID would never appear on the certificate.
so they are recording all deaths within the 28 days then?

I went in my garden and they stampeded through it

so they are recording all deaths within the 28 days then?

As I understand it, any death within 28 days of a positive test, regardless of cause, is counted as a 28 day death.

As I say though - we have more COVID death registrations, where a doctor has said COVID played a part or directly caused the death, than we have 28-day deaths.

128k 28 day deaths
152k death certificates with COVID on

Back