Covid Corruption

Corruption needs to be reviewed but some of the companies listed are not even large companies. Also my favourite comment is to show me the money. Need to establish if money has changed hands to make sure there has been no loss. Awarding a contract however dodgy is not the same as passing over the cash. However procurement rules need to be looked at.

Thank you. I saw from the 70-odd alerts waiting for me that you’ve been accusing all and sundry of being me in disguise
Absolutely.

If you accuse someone of being say Slippery Jim they take it offensively, don't blame them, so would I.

But if it's you it's practically an honour

Come on, this is our tax pounds they are giving to their mates. FFS how can anyone say this is right?

The last story that came out like this it became apparent that the company (pet store or something daft) fulfilled the contract is short time.
Remember all those people who berated the government for not using alternative methods to source ppe...coincidently they’re the same ones posting these stories, go figure!
This should be the main story on every news channel really. Stealing from the public. Yet they will pursue small business owners over pennies in unpaid tax.
What if those contracts were fulfilled and supplied vital ppe?

Last edited:
Absolutely.

If you accuse someone of being say Slippery Jim they take it offensively, don't blame them, so would I.

But if it's you it's practically an honour
Who is Slippery/Space Jim's new log in? There are a few newish nutters, but I'm not sure who's who.

Has to be the angriest person I've ever had a conversation with.

Who is Slippery/Space Jim's new log in? There are a few newish nutters, but I'm not sure who's who.

Has to be the angriest person I've ever had a conversation with.

Post #4. Nailed on

Back