Covid Certificates /passports

Cant agree that they're discriminating given everyone can get one for free.

If it helps open up faster, then all for it (and itll piss off the vaccine refusers
This. It’s a choice, unless you have some sort of medical disorder that stops you from having one.

Thank you oh enlightened one, I’ll just about manage to get through the rest of the day safe in the knowledge that you’re absolutely full of shit.
Ooo look at me I contribute pathetic, you have not got a clue what’s going on you think you form your own opinions hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ooo look at me I contribute pathetic, you have not got a clue what’s going on you think you form your own opinions hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Got to be honest here, I’m close to being outwitted by your quite incredible ability to post so many ‘hahas’ at once, I’m really on the back foot.

That doesn’t detract from the fact that you’re absolutely full of shit though.

Got to be honest here, I’m close to being outwitted by your quite incredible ability to post so many ‘hahas’ at once, I’m really on the back foot.

That doesn’t detract from the fact that you’re absolutely full of shit though.
I remember when I had your small mind capacity enjoy living in your cotton wool wrapped world imbecile

They've said previously that if anything happens around passports then it would effectively just be the nhs app to prove you've had the jab
Be a kick in the nuts for anyone that wants to travel if that isn’t acceptable as evidence to the country they are going to.

Your life is pathetic take a look in the mirror and question yourself

I understand you’re trying really hard here, but when everything you type on the forum is a load of shite you aren’t going to be taken seriously are you?

Must be time to use another login now, I’ll let you get on.

I understand you’re trying really hard here, but when everything you type on the forum is a load of shite you aren’t going to be taken seriously are you?

Must be time to use another login now, I’ll let you get on.
You understand jack shit my friend you haven’t even questioned yourself course you’re terrified of the truth that you live a lie it’s easier to fool people then convince them they have been fooled

Back