Covid Certificates /passports

You understand jack shit my friend you haven’t even questioned yourself course you’re terrified of the truth that you live a lie it’s easier to fool people then convince them they have been fooled

Loads of noise and no sense, I am rather shocked.

This has been really educational, naturally, but I’m done with your end of the gene pool for today, I’ll leave you to your conspiracy theories, you’d be awfully lonely without them.

Times have changed, people who don't get vaccinated (outside of having a genuine medical condition) should no longer expect to have the same liberties that they once had and that those of us who have had the vaccine can expect going forward. Unless we toughen up on this area of society that opposes absolutely everything, we will never get out of the situation we are in.

Times have changed, people who don't get vaccinated (outside of having a genuine medical condition) should no longer expect to have the same liberties that they once had and that those of us who have had the vaccine can expect going forward. Unless we toughen up on this area of society that opposes absolutely everything, we will never get out of the situation we are in.
Why though? A vaccinated person can still transmit the virus so there's no difference..

So much wrong with that, are you being serious?

Can’t believe I’ve just read that , like stepping back in time to pre war Germany.

Answer the question. A vaccinated person can still spread it. Yes or no?

Which is why it is important to get as many people as possible vaccinated. Epidemiology is all about probabilities so the more you break the chain of infection the more you control the spread.

"No longer expect to have the same liberties they once had"

Is this forever or just during the pandemic? The implications of what you suggest for the country are terrifying. It's even more terrifying that people agree with you.

The good news is that countries and businesses will only turn people away for so long before they realise how stupid it is and things go back to normal.

Against it. For one thing, it's going to disproportionately affect non-white people in the UK. With that prior knowledge it would be racial discrimination.

That's before you get into the fact that it's more to satiate people's desire to punish anti-vaxxers than anything logical.

We might need proof of vaccination to visit certain countries, and that's fair enough because we aren't citizens.

"No longer expect to have the same liberties they once had"

Is this forever or just during the pandemic? The implications of what you suggest for the country are terrifying. It's even more terrifying that people agree with you.

The good news is that countries and businesses will only turn people away for so long before they realise how stupid it is and things go back to normal.
This is until the pandemic is over.

Back