Covid Certificates /passports

Won’t happen. There’s enough Tory MPs who oppose it on the grounds of civil liberties, and enough Labour MPs who oppose it on the grounds of discrimination for it to not pass through the commons, add in the Lib Dem’s and SNP, it’s not going to get through.

We've had vaccine passports before. I don't see what the issue is.
99.9% of people will shortly be entitled and able to get one. So its entirely their choice.

And the 0.01% who cannot have it for some reason, I have some sympathy. Maybe they can be given a free pass.

People have latched on to the term "discrimination" as if its a dirty word. Its UNFAIR discrimination that's a bad thing. Discrimination is how we know whether to drink the glass of water, or the jug of bleach.

Last edited:
The testing option for us youngsters is absolutely fine. Was Very easy to do it the night before for the Test match. Of course how accurate they are is another matter.
I took a home test earlier today cos I feel like shit, and I have them in the house (and can't really see me using them all up).
Fuck me, its nearly damned impossible to do them. I nearly vomitted 4 times, and then I can barely touch the inside of my nose without needing to brush it with a wire brush for 10 minutes.
They must affect different people differently, because I just cannot do them.

Michael Gove said to download the app when questioned on it this morning.

Bit of a bizarre answer, although what more would you expect?

They've said previously that if anything happens around passports then it would effectively just be the nhs app to prove you've had the jab

They've said previously that if anything happens around passports then it would effectively just be the nhs app to prove you've had the jab

What I mean is he avoided the question by stating the app and how it does what you have said, he would’ve said no if it’s off the table.

He’s another waffler.

I took a home test earlier today cos I feel like shit, and I have them in the house (and can't really see me using them all up).
Fuck me, its nearly damned impossible to do them. I nearly vomitted 4 times, and then I can barely touch the inside of my nose without needing to brush it with a wire brush for 10 minutes.
They must affect different people differently, because I just cannot do them.

You get used to them. On the first one, I gagged before I even got the cotton bud in my mouth! I can do them without gagging at all now, although the nose bit still makes me sneeze afterwards.

You get used to them. On the first one, I gagged before I even got the cotton bud in my mouth! I can do them without gagging at all now, although the nose bit still makes me sneeze afterwards.
That was my 3rd.
Staff at the hospital did my 2nd, and I had to drive 10 yards to get clear of their spot, and I just sat rubbing my nose for about 2 minutes :lol:

*with my eyes full of water from the gagging.

I'm just useless :)

Back