Covid Booster Jab To Be Offered This Spring

Had mine today.

Cheeky twat at the centre asked how old I was. I said ‘if you’re implying that you’re not sure if I’m over 75 I’m deeply offended’ and he responded ‘if you’re not careful I’ll tell them to use a blunt needle’. And we laughed.

Brian Cox to play him and Daniel Craig to play me in the movie.

PS: I’m 67

Last edited:

You can slag me off but it doesn't change the numbers which clearly demonstrate people know they had been conned

It isn't slagging you off to say that you're completely and utterly ignorant - it's simply the truth. You have no idea what 'the numbers' mean because you're just talking in vague terms to try and promote the idea that you're right about something.

I challenge you to actually make an argument about what 'the numbers' in that link say. I know you won't make one, because you can't. You don't have the understanding or capacity.

It isn't slagging you off to say that you're completely and utterly ignorant - it's simply the truth. You have no idea what 'the numbers' mean because you're just talking in vague terms to try and promote the idea that you're right about something.

I challenge you to actually make an argument about what 'the numbers' in that link say. I know you won't make one, because you can't. You don't have the understanding or capacity.
Deary me! SARS-CoV-2 is "literally identical" to Flu, eh? - apart from its completely different structure, genome and receptor (as I have previously discussed on here). This lad so thick it's hilarious (or maybe it's all an act....) :lol:

Last edited:
Vaccination rates in Sunderland central and Deptford
55.8% first dose
50.5% second dose
0.5% 3rd dose or booster

Official stats for my area, cushty

P

Now we’re getting somewhere. Let’s try something a little harder and see if you catch up.

0.5% of who…?
Percentage of population aged 12+ who have had the first 2 doses?
P

So probably about 1% or 2% at the very most of all the population of the area…. Shite!

Last edited:
P

So probably about 1% or 2% at the very most of all the population of the area…. Shite!

Not quite. It’s 0.5% of everyone over the age of 12.

So in Sunderland as a whole, 64% of people over 50 have had their autumn booster.

It couldn’t be 64% across Sunderland and 1% where you are, unless it was 1% of everyone over the age of 12, which includes loads of people who could never have the booster to begin with.

Not quite. It’s 0.5% of everyone over the age of 12.

So in Sunderland as a whole, 64% of people over 50 have had their autumn booster.

It couldn’t be 64% across Sunderland and 1% where you are, unless it was 1% of everyone over the age of 12, which includes loads of people who could never have the booster to begin with.
Well that’s what it says on the website
Well that’s what it says on the website
It says 55% had first dose so won’t be 64% having boosters
There’s literally no way you believe 64% have had a booster do you?

Last edited:

Back