Coventry

Real dark horses. Robins doing superb job in a very difficult situation. Dangerous team late in the game

We're just as much dark horses in my opinion. I don't get the love in for Coventry personally, yes they are doing well, but we are right up there with them based on form. The game against them in Birmingham is very crucial.

We're just as much dark horses in my opinion. I don't get the love in for Coventry personally, yes they are doing well, but we are right up there with them based on form. The game against them in Birmingham is very crucial.
Not a love in from me but given their predicament it's impressive. If they go up not sure they have the resources to hang on to their decent young players

Not a love in from me but given their predicament it's impressive. If they go up not sure they have the resources to hang on to their decent young players

I don't know their predicament. I know they haven't got a ground, but they have some very good league one players so I was under the impression they were going to challenge top 6 again.

Exactly the same as them in the last ten W7, D2, L1, our goal difference in that time is 1 better than theirs so almost identical

They are this season’s us IMO. Sitting having hardly lost any games with loads of games in hand. Have drawn a lot they should have won. Don’t be surprised to see them throw away their games in hands and get to the playoff final.

I bet someone bookmarks this for when they win the title with 5 games to go or something.

Real dark horses. Robins doing superb job in a very difficult situation. Dangerous team late in the game
Hardly dark horses mind. They’re top of the league if they win their game in hand. They’re a gift to us all from the footballing gods and we should all be grateful we’ll get to see them (a la Brendan Rodgers) according to their fans.

Last edited:
Two relatively easy game for them coming up away to Southend and Rochdale but then they have Rotherham and us at home, then Ipswich away. If they grab six or seven points from those three they will be hard to stop but they could very easily end up with just one or two

Toney got booked and misses Posh's next two games (away at Fleetwood and Burton). May prove costly if they lose either.
I’d missed that but that’s huge. I’d looked at those two fixtures (two of P’boro’s most difficult ones left) and thought if they win those, especially if in the manner they have been winning games, then they’d be favourites to go up for me.

Back