Coventry tickets

Have they announced individual match prices yet?
With so much of the lower bowl already sold out via season cards wonder if they price it higher to encourage more people to buy a season card and to cover the costs and f having to open the PC.
Must only be a couple thousand max available in lower bowl if we’ve sold 30k season cards and all 2000/3000 corporate have sold out.

With so much of the lower bowl already sold out via season cards wonder if they price it higher to encourage more people to buy a season card and to cover the costs and f having to open the PC.
Must only be a couple thousand max available in lower bowl if we’ve sold 30k season cards and all 2000/3000 corporate have sold out.
Don’t think they have announced any single match ticket prices yet

Don’t think they have announced any single match ticket prices yet

What were they last season ?
There’s six of us got season cards and there always at least one of us not there so never need to buy them as if someone wants to come there’s a spare ticket within our group

5,500 remaining in the Lower Bowl

That’s just what I was about to ask. I’m sure there a couple thousand to go on that. Might be wrong like. I’m sure someone on here knows
I think that whilst that's true, there's a general acknowledgement that the club also hold back tickets in the lower bowl and therefore the net effect is equal.

There’s six of us got season cards and there always at least one of us not there so never need to buy them as if someone wants to come there’s a spare ticket within our group
I was £26 for a number of games sitting in the North Stand/Corner areas I attended

Was £30 outer or £32 centre if I wanted either West or East Stands for the same games

Any idea when there on sale

It should be next week
Premier Concourse simply won't open unless we got a surge of 3k further season card sales. And that won't happen either. Just buy a ticket in the lower bowl.

This ^

The Concourse will be open a lot more this season then the previous few years but as you say, we are still 2,000-3,000 SC sales short of the club opening it up permanently

Last edited:
Not yet.. leaving it late again like last season.

Until you need an FA Cup final ticket.

Not worth the risk in my view.

Back