Coutinho moves to Bayern

Bayern struggled to get any decent signings i was reading earlier. Dorutmund appear to have bought well. Could be an upset this season in the league, wouldn't mind seeing Dortmund win the league again

Bayern struggled to get any decent signings i was reading earlier. Dorutmund appear to have bought well. Could be an upset this season in the league, wouldn't mind seeing Dortmund win the league again
Pavard and hernandez are tremendous

Coutinho is a hell of a signing

With the option of a £106 mil transfer. Never will happen.. Bayern will take the loan and send him back. Fool should of stayed at Liverpool.

With the option of a £106 mil transfer. Never will happen.. Bayern will take the loan and send him back. Fool should of stayed at Liverpool.

I'd be surprised if Barca didn't have a clause in the deal that meant if he made X amount of appearances in all competitions that the option would be automatically triggered.

I'd be surprised if Barca didn't have a clause in the deal that meant if he made X amount of appearances in all competitions that the option would be automatically triggered.

Maybe so. Barca are so desperate to get rid. Shame like as he hasn't even done bad for them.

€5m every 25 games to 100 appearances. He played 76 games for Barcelona so it's unlikely they'll ever pay the last €5m. Slightly coincidentally his 75th game, triggering that payment, was the CL semi 2nd leg at Anfield; went well.

Back