Courtney Hadwin Signs with Simon Cowell

Guy from "The Vamps" on I'm a celebrity said the band made £4million last year and of that he got £250k.

So behind every singer like this theres a Cowell filling his pockets with one album wonders.

Guy from "The Vamps" on I'm a celebrity said the band made £4million last year and of that he got £250k.

So behind every singer like this theres a Cowell filling his pockets with one album wonders.
There's 4 people in the vamps, so that's probably a million total if they're all on the same. So they trousered about a quarter in total, that's not too bad in business.

I saw the rates that my former company were charging a client for me and at and it was about 7 or 8 times my daily take home. :lol::eek:

Happens everywhere.

There's 4 people in the vamps, so that's probably a million total if they're all on the same. So they trousered about a quarter in total, that's not too bad in business.

I saw the rates that my former company were charging a client for me and at and it was about 7 or 8 times my daily take home. :lol::eek:

Happens everywhere.

I see all the purchase orders and invoices for the jobs I work on. Canny demoralising like.

Back