Courteeners new album tomorrow

Shame their not from Sunderland, they would be a excellent band, you know like the toy dolls/futureheads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone looking forward to it?

I’ve got 3 copies pre ordered, 1x vinyl and 2x CD

Why 2 CD's, in fact why buy any of it yet, surely you would listen to the album on Spotify or the like then decide on the purchase....

Each to their own and all that but seems a bit daft if you end up not liking the album....

Why 2 CD's, in fact why buy any of it yet, surely you would listen to the album on Spotify or the like then decide on the purchase....

Each to their own and all that but seems a bit daft if you end up not liking the album....

If you're a big fan of a band there's nowt wrong with it. I know every year Sunderland are going to be shite but I still get my season ticket.

never has a little heard of obscure band received so much coverage on a non music related website

has one of the members of this band got some dirt on an SMB member or something?

If you're a big fan of a band there's nowt wrong with it. I know every year Sunderland are going to be shite but I still get my season ticket.

You like a band, you don't support it....different thing....

I believe, having watched the band on Soccer AM that the album is a change of direction for the band, which a big fan would know, therefore it might not be what you expect or like....

I'm a big fan of Oasis and Noel Gallagher, hated his last album....didn't buy it....

Last edited:

Back