Court tells man he is dead

Romanian court tells man he is not alive

On the plus side, at least he won’t be coming over here and picking our strawberries instead of good old British strawberry pickers

He seems exactly the type of person that should be kept out of the country, if he can’t even be properly alive how does he expect us to think he is relevant in the modern world? I don’t care that his physical appearance suggests he is alive, the court documents alone tell me that he is dead and that’s enough for me.

Probably never even heard of YouTube either the wanker

On the plus side, at least he won’t be coming over here and picking our strawberries instead of good old British strawberry pickers

He seems exactly the type of person that should be kept out of the country, if he can’t even be properly alive how does he expect us to think he is relevant in the modern world? I don’t care that his physical appearance suggests he is alive, the court documents alone tell me that he is dead and that’s enough for me.

Not read the link. Is it Mugabe?

To be fair, he does look dead.

Back