Couples who don’t have kids.

I know, it makes one look out of ideas, but the truth was, I was out of ideas as I didn't ask for names of peado's that once roamed the SMB...more so, I was questioning why we have an overload of kids pics on faceache but total black outs on forums.

Only 7% of everyday fears are rational, but some act like it's 93%.

The SMB is a great pace to cross reference, and broaden your understanding of the human condition.

Without the convicted peados it would still be weird to hoy pics of kids on here

We didn’t have kids. Never planned it that way. We both have careers and we always said wait another few years. Suddenly we were 40 and that was that. We’re now 50. No major regrets I can’t see where would find the time tbh.
I sometimes see my brothers & friends and the relationship they have with their kids and think how nice that would have been.
But we have a great life and do everything together and enjoy our own company as well as friends and family

If the neighbours across the road were our age, childless & heading off out 2 or 3 times a week & going on holidays when & where they want, I'd almost certainly be jealous. But, I still wouldn't want to change my circumstances or wish I had their lives. It wouldn't even cross my mind.

The grass isn't always greener.

If the neighbours across the road were our age, childless & heading off out 2 or 3 times a week & going on holidays when & where they want, I'd almost certainly be jealous. But, I still wouldn't want to change my circumstances or wish I had their lives. It wouldn't even cross my mind.

The grass isn't always greener.
Only so much indulging and material shite you can do tbh once you are past 35

All the same I'll not be posting pictures of the bairns on skis. If you really want to see a 2y old ski I'm pretty certain youtube will have it.
Unnecersary, unprompted, and the product of a vindictive mind, for where did I say I wanted to see a 2 year old on ski's...you're my sixth pedo caller on this forum, so yes there is a problem.

ps. My mssus has added that your's is the sickest of the lot.

Unnecersary, unprompted, and the product of a vindictive mind, for where did I say I wanted to see a 2 year old on ski's...you're my sixth pedo caller on this forum, so yes there is a problem.

ps. My mssus has added that your's is the sickest of the lot.
Are you on glue? I'm not calling you a paedo

If you Google 2y old skiing you'll get a result. Which will be the same as me posting a photo or video of mine. You don't know me or them so it doesn't matter does it?

2y olds ski was my point.

Are you on glue? I'm not calling you a paedo

If you Google 2y old skiing you'll get a result. Which will be the same as me posting a photo or video of mine. You don't know me or them so it doesn't matter does it?

2y olds ski was my point.
Went skiing with my ex-Brother in Law and his 2-year-old could ski better than she could walk. They lived in Southern Germany and basically went every weekend when there was snow.
I've been on a few other footy forums...lockdown pics with kids on a few of them, also kids being mascots, meeting players etc...never seen any paranoia on them that's all.
I would let it go if I was you. Starting to sound a bit weird even if I get the point you're trying to make.

Last edited:
Went skiing with my ex-Brother in Law and his 2-year-old could ski better than she could walk. They lived in Southern Germany and basically went every weekend when there was snow.

I would let it go if I was you. Starting to sound a bit weird even if I get the point you're trying to make.
As you might have noticed, I never have the last word, or would want to...it's usually a noose 👍

ps. I wish hadn't had two of my four kids :eek:

If you look at society as a whole, it depends on kids to replenish itself and keep going. Kids will be the next police officers, teachers, engineers, nurses without which society will collapse.
So if people make a lifestyle choice not to have kids, in effect they are relying on the kids of others to keep the economy going and look after them as they grow old.

This is the main reason I feel there should be much greater tax breaks and childcare provision is for people with kids, particularly those who work. And if that means those without kids pay more tax then it is only fair in the greater good of society. This is often overlooked.

What happens at 35 which means you can't indulge and buy material shite?
Correct. I’ve never heard such bollocks in all my life. He doesn’t seem to grasp there is a big wide world out there, with literally limitless things to do, see and enjoy.

And doing things differently to him is not necessarily “indulgent” at all - it is simply trying to enjoy the things life can offer. Afterall, what is wrong with that given all the day to day shite we have to put up with.

We don’t have kids and never will. Several reasons:

1) We think the Earth is already overpopulated and humans unsustainable. Not having kids is our biggest contribution to slowing carbon emissions and climate change.

2) Neither of us (and obviously initially her) want to have to stop work or take an income hit.

3) You hear families with decent household incomes say they are struggling financially because of the costs of kids. We don’t want the costs.

4) Time and lifestyle. With the pets we have, if we want to stay out late, or have a lie in, or go away for a few days last minute, we can. Spending 15 mins feeding etc our pets and more time doing our own cleaning etc is burdensome enough. Spending years having the whole of out life based on pandering to or cleaning up after a kid sounds horrific. As evident in the tired and ageing faces of our friends who have kids.

If you look at society as a whole, it depends on kids to replenish itself and keep going. Kids will be the next police officers, teachers, engineers, nurses without which society will collapse.
So if people make a lifestyle choice not to have kids, in effect they are relying on the kids of others to keep the economy going and look after them as they grow old.

This is the main reason I feel there should be much greater tax breaks and childcare provision is for people with kids, particularly those who work. And if that means those without kids pay more tax then it is only fair in the greater good of society. This is often overlooked.
This has to be a wind up? I already pay tax which goes to free school meals, working tax credits and such like. None of which I have any use for. You already get uc if your wages don’t reach a certain level. if you can’t afford kids don’t have them.
We don’t have kids and never will. Several reasons:

1) We think the Earth is already overpopulated and humans unsustainable. Not having kids is our biggest contribution to slowing carbon emissions and climate change.

2) Neither of us (and obviously initially her) want to have to stop work or take an income hit.

3) You hear families with decent household incomes say they are struggling financially because of the costs of kids. We don’t want the costs.

4) Time and lifestyle. With the pets we have, if we want to stay out late, or have a lie in, or go away for a few days last minute, we can. Spending 15 mins feeding etc our pets and more time doing our own cleaning etc is burdensome enough. Spending years having the whole of out life based on pandering to or cleaning up after a kid sounds horrific. As evident in the tired and ageing faces of our friends who have kids.
I don’t believe one for a moment.

Plenty of kids in care and poverty in this country who will just become life-long unemployed. I would rather they were helped to become police officers, teachers, engineers etc first before obligating people to have kids.

Also, around the world there are millions of kids in poverty, homeless, orphaned, in refugees camps etc. I would rather they were helped to become police officers, teachers, engineers etc in this country first before obligating people to have kids.

There are already too many kids in the world for the jobs and resources available. It’s a policy choice not to do enough to help those kids get the skills and qualifications needed to replenish society as you call it.

But, conversely, those who make a lifestyle choice” of not having kids also have more cash to spend…..which helps keep the economy going, and is therefore for “the greater good of society”. As ever, two ways of looking at things and both have validity.

I don’t believe one for a moment.

What don’t you believe about one? If it is the carbon emissions claim:

Logon or register to see this image

If you don’t believe there are people who want to be more sustainable and therefore don’t want kids, we are not the only ones:

Last edited:

Back