Couples who don’t have kids.

Over my head George...forget it, was just trying to understand the paranoia on here.
Don't know myself marra. Only been on here less than a year. Just pretty obvious something nasty went on, and best to stay out of it as far as I can see. Suits me fine. Fuck all to do with me.

Don't know myself marra. Only been on here less than a year. Just pretty obvious something nasty went on, and best to stay out of it as far as I can see. Suits me fine. Fuck all to do with me.
Until of course, a poster calls you a peado and you naturally think WTF! Then it happens again, and again, and the same people "like" the accusations, then you start to see a pattern, a group...all very dark and suspcious.

Until of course, a poster calls you a peado and you naturally think WTF! Then it happens again, and again, and the same people "like" the accusations, then you start to see a pattern, a group...all very dark and suspcious.
Like I said mate. Fuck all to do with me. That way there be monsters.

Have 2 kids. Love & adore them. We have a good life. But let's be clear, they drive me mental more often than I would like. If we decided not to have kids, we'd probably be just as happy, but have a completely different lifestyle. There's no right or wrong when it comes to this.

Actually, I didn't want kids until quite late. I was having too much fun week in week out. The wife started getting broody & I was still living for the weekend. As time went on, I had to make a decision. Which would I regret more? Having kids, or not having kids? I see a post on this thread from someone saying they'd prefer if they didn't have their kids. That is quite simply unbelievable.

It's one thing to say "I don't ever want to be a parent", which is completely fine. But to have had kids & say they'd prefer to have their life before the kids came along?!?! I feel sorry for the poor children.

I see a post on this thread from someone saying they'd prefer if they didn't have their kids. That is quite simply unbelievable.

It's one thing to say "I don't ever want to be a parent", which is completely fine. But to have had kids & say they'd prefer to have their life before the kids came along?!?! I feel sorry for the poor children.
Think they are just sucking up to the majority on here (which seem to be couples without kids.)

Ah man don’t use that horrendous crack
I know, it makes one look out of ideas, but the truth was, I was out of ideas as I didn't ask for names of peado's that once roamed the SMB...more so, I was questioning why we have an overload of kids pics on faceache but total black outs on forums.

Only 7% of everyday fears are rational, but some act like it's 93%.

The SMB is a great pace to cross reference, and broaden your understanding of the human condition.

I know, it makes one look out of ideas, but the truth was, I was out of ideas as I didn't ask for names of peado's that once roamed the SMB...more so, I was questioning why we have an overload of kids pics on faceache but total black outs on forums.

Only 7% of everyday fears are rational, but some act like it's 93%.

The SMB is a great pace to cross reference, and broaden your understanding of the human condition.
All the same I'll not be posting pictures of the bairns on skis. If you really want to see a 2y old ski I'm pretty certain youtube will have it.

Back