Couples who don’t have kids.

Mackem DJ

Striker
I dont mean those poor souls who *want* kids but medically can’t have them. My heart genuinely goes out to these folks. But what’s the craic with couples who just never have kids?

Don’t get me wrong, generally I hate other peoples kids and my own drive me to distraction at times. They cause me loads of aggravation raising them in a generation where they are constantly being influenced by dickheads & act up accordingly.

That said I can’t really grasp why couples chose not to have kids, other than to indulge themselves for as long as possible in their lives? And not have to ‘share’ their love.

I get the distinct impression many of the SMB are either single or they are divorced or are in deeply unhappy marriages so it’ll be interesting to get peoples thoughts.

I dont mean those poor souls who *want* kids but medically can’t have them. My heart genuinely goes out to these folks. But what’s the craic with couples who just never have kids?

Don’t get me wrong, generally I hate other peoples kids and my own drive me to distraction at times. They cause me loads of aggravation raising them in a generation where they are constantly being influenced by dickheads & act up accordingly.

That said I can’t really grasp why couples chose not to have kids, other than to indulge themselves for as long as possible in their lives? And not have to ‘share’ their love.

I get the distinct impression many of the SMB are either single or they are divorced or are in deeply unhappy marriages so it’ll be interesting to get peoples thoughts.
££££££££ and free time. Simple as that mate.

I have zero interest in having kids.

I enjoy my free time and extra money, and have zero paternal instinct whatsoever. Kids are f***ing horrible. There's no chance to send the fuckers back if you don't fancy it either, you've got a minimum 18 year commitment.

All my mates that have kids look miserable all the time.
People with two kids or more look the most miserable.

:lol:

Im sure you’re having a breakdown. You will if you don’t stop worrying about why peoples lives turn out the way they do.

Back