County League

Status
Not open for further replies.

i think its crap that the league has been put back,there must have been a couple of clubs desparate for 20 pts already.do we keep putting it back until every club is
ready:evil::evil::evil:

i think its crap that the league has been put back,there must have been a couple of clubs desparate for 20 pts already.do we keep putting it back until every club is
ready:evil::evil::evil:

Apparently only Brandon voted to keep the original start date. Clubs cited that they couldn't get their grounds ready in time, yet when the question was asked about delaying the Junior games too - clubs opted NOT to delay them..... So an unprepared wicket is ok for kids but not Seniors?! :roll: I'd hate to think my kid was going out to bat on an unprepared wicket.

Just another peice of embarrassing league management.

I hope that the weather isnt going to be shite this year as well. Last year it was a washout. The DSL junior League starts next sunday for the U11's. I'll be interested too see who gets teams out, who doesnt and who gets their pitch ready.

If it rains past Thursday then the fixtures will be under threat again.

shildon also voted against the delay,we will play in any conditions:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back