Country with the tastiest food

Also, this. Well, not precisely this because the ratios are out (one sausage?) and the egg looks like a wrong un, but generally the cooked breakfast/fry up.

Yep. They must have bottoms, of course... a bottomless pie is a stew with a lid.
Yep, must be fully encased.

Also, this. Well, not precisely this because the ratios are out (one sausage?) and the egg looks like a wrong un, but generally the cooked breakfast/fry up.

Yep. They must have bottoms, of course... a bottomless pie is a stew with a lid.
"To eat well in England you should have breakfast three times a day," Somerset Maugham

Iceland has a large variety of food

Last edited:
Liver and bacon, steak and kidney, haggis, black pudding, toad in the hole, mince and dumplings, apple crumble, some pretty decent sea food... in all honesty, and I know it's heresy on here, I can happily do without a Sunday dinner. Chicken or lamb fine but roast beef isn't my thing and roast pork is a no go.

Yeah I was taking the piss. All the stuff you named I wouldn’t care if I never ate again either.

I do have fish and chips every couple of months but that aside ‘UK food’ isn’t for me. I like marmite on my crumpets as well.

Yeah I was taking the piss. All the stuff you named I wouldn’t care if I never ate again either.

I do have fish and chips every couple of months but that aside ‘UK food’ isn’t for me. I like marmite on my crumpets as well.

The stuff I named was the good UK stuff (well, aside from our cheeses). Haggis is marvellous!

Also, this. Well, not precisely this because the ratios are out (one sausage?) and the egg looks like a wrong un, but generally the cooked breakfast/fry up
I agree with the sausage the UK cooks a good breakfast.

Despite pizza and pasta being two of my favourite things to eat, I'd probably say Spain.

:eek:

I live in Spain and haven't found a dish, yet that I would describe as tasty.

Everything is boring, bland and flavourless.

They don't do spice over here and look at you in bewilderment if you all for guindilla (chilli) added to your dish.

Indian every time, for me.

So many dishes and varieties of curry, rices, breads and tandoor food. Just can't get enough of it.

Last edited:
I'm at Bangkok Airport now, having done 17 days in Thailand, and I'd have to say Thailand.
Amazing food. The food stalls on the side of the road had live fish/crabs/lobster. Shakes they would peel the mango or open the coconut infront of you. You could eat fresh healthy food here really cheap. 60-100 baht (1.50-2.50).
Cant wait to come back, though it won't me in April or May ever again. f***ing boiling

Back