Country with the tastiest food

Despite pizza and pasta being two of my favourite things to eat, I'd probably say Spain.

But like in Italy, if you're eating the local bait you can get bored very quickly. I was sick of it after spending a week in Andalusia in January and haven't had a craving for it since.

Turkish is up there but I've only been to Turkey once yet eat their bait on a weekly basis.

Re the OP: the best ragu I've ever had was in Bologna. The best pizza I've ever had was in America.

Last edited:
Italy by a stretch. Big fan of Greek also.

Those saying China; I'm curious to know if you have ever actually eaten in China? British Chinese food, is a lot different from actual food in China.

Despite pizza and pasta being two of my favourite things to eat, I'd probably say Spain.

But like in Italy, if you're eating the local bait you can get bored very quickly. I was sick of it after spending a week in Andalusia in January and haven't had a craving for it since.

Turkish is up there but I've only been to Turkey once yet it on a weekly basis.

Re the OP: the best ragu I've ever had was in Bologna. The best pizza I've ever had was in America.
The Americans do do pizza very well. So many variants of it. Chicago pies to NY slices etc

Italy by a stretch. Big fan of Greek also.

Those saying China; I'm curious to know if you have ever actually eaten in China? British Chinese food, is a lot different from actual food in China.
And greasy and bland on the whole.

Back