Countries in 24 hours

When we played in Austria the other year we did a bit of a road trip:

Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, Germany and Italy in 24 hrs. On one of the mountain roads we took a picture by 3 flags next to each other that signifies the 3 borders

When we played in Austria the other year we did a bit of a road trip:

Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, Germany and Italy in 24 hrs. On one of the mountain roads we took a picture by 3 flags next to each other that signifies the 3 borders
Switzerland, Austria and Lichtenstein definitely all meet at one place. Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well but I think that’s in the middle of Lake Constance.

Lichtenstein is one of the very few countries that is doubly landlocked

England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.[7][8][9] It shares land borders with Wales to its west and Scotland to its north. The Irish Sea lies northwest of England and the Celtic Sea to the southwest. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south. The country covers five-eighths of the island of Great Britain, which lies in the North Atlantic, and includes over 100 smaller islands, such as the Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Wight.

England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.[7][8][9] It shares land borders with Wales to its west and Scotland to its north. The Irish Sea lies northwest of England and the Celtic Sea to the southwest. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to the east and the English Channel to the south. The country covers five-eighths of the island of Great Britain, which lies in the North Atlantic, and includes over 100 smaller islands, such as the Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Wight.
Wiki - brilliant.

And now if you could just link to any official list of countries of the world that includes England then I will happily concede.

Most I've done driving is Poland-Germany-Holland-Belgium-France-England in one day. Flying I did England-Russia-Cyprus-Yemen-Kenya in 24 hours.
Wiki - brilliant.

And now if you could just link to any official list of countries of the world that includes England then I will happily concede.

Perhaps you are confused about the nature of England. Is it a city, state, or country? England is a country, and it is one of the four European countries that comprise the United Kingdom. Let’s take a closer look at England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom and see how these concepts are related to one another.

Many people are confused about the relationship between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and England. In a nutshell, the United Kingdom is a kingdom or union made out of the countries of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The official name of the UK is actually the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The government of the UK is based in London, and its current head of state is Queen Elizabeth II. Meanwhile, England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are all their own countries with their own regional governments.

Last edited:
Most I've done driving is Poland-Germany-Holland-Belgium-France-England in one day. Flying I did England-Russia-Cyprus-Yemen-Kenya in 24 hours.

Perhaps you are confused about the nature of England. Is it a city, state, or country? England is a country, and it is one of the four European countries that comprise the United Kingdom. Let’s take a closer look at England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom and see how these concepts are related to one another.

Many people are confused about the relationship between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and England. In a nutshell, the United Kingdom is a kingdom or union made out of the countries of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The official name of the UK is actually the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The government of the UK is based in London, and its current head of state is Queen Elizabeth II. Meanwhile, England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are all their own countries with their own regional governments.
You’ve quoted an article that says Great Britain and Ireland. And also mentions an English Regional government. Interesting that it says regional government mind.

Look at me etc...

In all seriousness though I know there's a spot that you can set foot in Holland, Belgium and Germany in literally 3 footsteps, hot foot it down through Belgium and into Luxembourg then into France then fly back to the UK? That's got to be easily doable in a day.

same in South America...iguazu falls

Reckon I'll have managed at least five, maybe six depending on route on school ski trips. Maybe the Balkans would be the best place to get a high number - a lot of smallish countries next to each other.

Back