Counter strike 2

I don't get how its "2".
The original was 1 (I still occasionally dip into 1.6, get my arse handed to me, then quit)
CSGO was the sequel
This is surely 3?

Valve cannot f***ing handle the number 3, can it?

CS 1.6
CS Source
CS:GO

Probably the forth iteration! I was very good at 1.6, not quite elite level, but top 5 clans in the UK. Had a server sponsorship n all that. Played Source, but not competitively - would need a desktop to get back into it, but time & age would mean I’d just get owned. Saying that, one of our best players was a 40 year old Jock, with 4 kids. Still in contact with some of the people I met through CS, was born 10 years too early!

CS 1.6
CS Source
CS:GO

Probably the forth iteration! I was very good at 1.6, not quite elite level, but top 5 clans in the UK. Had a server sponsorship n all that. Played Source, but not competitively - would need a desktop to get back into it, but time & age would mean I’d just get owned. Saying that, one of our best players was a 40 year old Jock, with 4 kids. Still in contact with some of the people I met through CS, was born 10 years too early!
Same
Honestly I used to play CSGO a lot 2014-2017 and one day I got a dm on steam off someone I hadn't played in years asking how I was haha
Had some mint times on CSGO

Back