Council to provide meals all year round for children from low-income families

We're clearly failing to raise people (both as families and in education) with even basic life skills. It's not like there's a lack of resource.

We really need to get to the root of why we have so many f***ing scratters, in other words. People dragged up by lazy f***ing parents who then go on to somehow raise their own children even worse than they were raised.
Was in the park yesterday and saw a massively obese wifey and her kid. The kid can't have been more than 18m and she was also massive. Fat massive.

She gave the bairn a packet of crisps.

I mean haway you can't be unaware that you're a fat mess and feeding a kid packets of crisps is anything but unhealthy.

At some point people need to take some responsibility and stop blaming "a lack of education". The internet is rammed full of as much information as you could ever want.

We're clearly failing to raise people (both as families and in education) with even basic life skills. It's not like there's a lack of resource.

We really need to get to the root of why we have so many f***ing scratters, in other words. People dragged up by lazy f***ing parents who then go on to somehow raise their own children even worse than they were raised.
It’s one reason why cash benefits for kids should be replaced by services

Ha ha is that all you can come up with :oops: So come on then how much do you pay into the state then :?:

Yet another stupid question being asked of someone who never paid any income tax to another country before he retired and moved elsewhere.

You, though, avoid any questions!

Employ or manage?

To do what, pick fruit and veg?

I know what I think but won't post it!

I just find it amusing the way that a semi- literate individual (who can't spell, has difficulty reading/comprehending the written word) has the temerity to use the image of a great man as his avatar, when he, clearly , couldn't lick his boots.

Yet another stupid question being asked of someone who never paid any income tax to another country before he retired and moved elsewhere.

You, though, avoid any questions!

Employ or manage?

To do what, pick fruit and veg?

I know what I think but won't post it!

I just find it amusing the way that a semi- literate individual (who can't spell, has difficulty reading/comprehending the written word) has the temerity to use the image of a great man as his avatar, when he, clearly , couldn't lick his boots.
Like kids do you ?

Back