Couldnt have faced another Merry-go-Round manager

sinner

Midfield
We've had them all, trotting out their tired clichés. Only surprised we haven't added Pearson to that long list, although I wanted Keane, but admit that is irrational.

Some have put decent arguments supporting LJ so I for one will get behind him. Only hope he can cope with the intensity of our support, but he will mostly be shielded from that to begin with.

Our support is our greatest strength, but can be intimidating and destructive at times.

Good luck to him. We only want a decent enough side to compete for promotion, achieving promotion should be the number one aim but i guess you cant have your cake and eat it.

Last edited:
We've had them all, trotting out their tired clichés. Only surprised we haven't added Pearson to that long list, although I wanted Keane, but admit that is irrational.

Some have put decent arguments supporting LJ so I for one will get behind him. Only hope he can cope with the intensity of our support, but he will mostly be shielded from that to begin with.

Our support is our greatest strength, but can be intimidating and destructive at times.
You’re right,same as all big well supported clubs.
Would you have fancied being a Celtic player the other night?

How is our support ‘destructive’?

Back