Could your employer microchip you?

They already have, you can’t escape them with mobile phones.

This, especially when you're required to have the mobile on you to be contactable at all times.

I conveniently "lost" the mobile when my boss got fired because it was a pain in the backside. I reported the loss (meaning O2 contract could be cancelled) before the new boss started and he was none the wiser. I wasn't asked to take a replacement.

I was site-based FFS and not one of the very few inquiries I received on it, was something that couldn't have waited five minutes until I got back to my desk. It was a waste of company time and money me having it.

(No, I didn't accidentally lose it in CEX and somehow find £100 in it's place. :lol:)

Well if I want to break in to a secure area when employees have this I know I now just need to remove their hand or whatever body part has been chipped.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. Some people need to get their heads around the fact those that be don't do things for our benefit, in fact the more automated the world becomes the more of an annoyance the little people become. Everything is about having power.

Spot on mate. They'll disguise it as they doing us a favour under the guise of chipping kids pets and elderly. The armed forces already have started.

But I'll tell thee. The day comes they try and chip me. Whoo. Best not think about it. Lol

Back