Could your employer microchip you?

and have them track you at all times? can see the emails from HR now - you've spent far too much time in the pub this weekend.

Fuck that - i work in a secure environment and they can stick their job up their arse if they want this.

we basically are. trackers in vans, mobile phones, even the bogs have to be swiped with your card to get into so they know exactly how many times you`ve been...honestly

and have them track you at all times? can see the emails from HR now - you've spent far too much time in the pub this weekend.

Fuck that - i work in a secure environment and they can stick their job up their arse if they want this.
That is not how it works. They dont track your movements, record thoughts, conversations etc. It is pretty much a swipe card chip small enough to go under the skin.

It also gives the potential to do away with passwords or annoying two factor authentication when logging in.

O'Brien explains to Winston, 'You must love Big Brother. It is not enough to obey him: you must love him.' In the end, Winston is thoroughly reprogrammed: 'He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.'

That is not how it works. They dont track your movements, record thoughts, conversations etc. It is pretty much a swipe card chip small enough to go under the skin.

It also gives the potential to do away with passwords or annoying two factor authentication when logging in.

Aye mate. Keep telling yourself and your fellow sheeple that.

7 years ago this thread was created.
IBM and the Nazi's

Not a bad idea, store your door reader, contactless payment, contactless passport, etc on it. Would need to be re-writeable though via a secure means for whenever whatever security is uses gets broken and has to be replaced.

Well if I want to break in to a secure area when employees have this I know I now just need to remove their hand or whatever body part has been chipped.

Just take their pass, they'll be less likely to notice its not there. Unless you happen to be breaking into the call center I have to call to get my medication delivered.

How am I gonna get my mate to clock me in if I’m running late? Or clock me out if I fancy sneaking off early?

Back