Could a robot or computer do your job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most people's answer would immediately be "No!", but have a think about it.

In fact, the more you think about it, the more you realise how redundant humans are becoming. Maybe not today, but in the near future.

In fact, the only jobs I can think of that can't be replaced are ones that require some kind of free thinking or public interaction.

Haway then, who thinks their job is humans only?
I can't even do my job....!!!

Most people's answer would immediately be "No!", but have a think about it.

In fact, the more you think about it, the more you realise how redundant humans are becoming. Maybe not today, but in the near future.

In fact, the only jobs I can think of that can't be replaced are ones that require some kind of free thinking or public interaction.

Haway then, who thinks their job is humans only?
Maybe one day if they create an AI, until then I'll be programming the computers.

A lot of people's perception of what technology can do now, let alone in 10 years time is severely lacking.

There's not many things that have been listed that will not be able to be automated to at least a degree in the next 10 years.

Whether they will or not is a different question entirely, but the potential is certainly there.

A lot of people's perception of what technology can do now, let alone in 10 years time is severely lacking.

There's not many things that have been listed that will not be able to be automated to at least a degree in the next 10 years.

Whether they will or not is a different question entirely, but the potential is certainly there.

You say that but many big companies are still running with systems 20+ years out of date. Just getting to 2017 technology will take time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back