Could a human knock an ape out?

In a square go could a big punching heavyweight like Anthony Joshua, George Foreman or Mike Tyson put a gorilla out cold? I think possible but difficult. Tyson Fury has the speed and agility to maybe fend of an agitated gorilla for a bit but not the punching power imo. Need a one punch man to end it quickly. If at all.

The average man in the street would probably have his face and testicles ripped off before he knew he was in a fight. Even coming down to the level of a chimp vs the average man.

Orangutans seem placid but reckon they'd be tough if it kicked off. Would fancy a cruiserweight or heavyweight to beat an orangutan.

Nee chance I reckon you’ll realise the ridiculousness of this if you google shaved gorilla they’re absolutely jacked constant sheen and pump on as well

Youre more likely to drop a gorilla by booting it square in the balls. Depends if its acts like a human and rolls about on the floor or adrenaline blocks the pain out and it rips you in half. Wouldnt want to be the person to test the theory like

I believe a female chimp has more force production capabilities in a single arm than the world record deadlift for a human male. It would be a messy death.
Don't they frequently pull each others' arms off in fights? Violent little fuckers, apparently.

Don't they frequently pull each others' arms off in fights? Violent little fuckers, apparently.

I think the alpha male of the tribe rips off the balls of other any new challengers to show their dominance :lol:

They could definitely rip off a human arm I'd imagine. A modest pull would likely see your shoulder dislocated and your rotator cuff muscles, pec, bicep all detached from the bone.

Back