Cotton Traders & Durham CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Colonel

Been with the bairn tonight to get some new cricket gear for the new season at his cricket club. The new gear is made by Cotton Traders. Got speaking to the 2 lads who were there from CT and they told me that the issues with DCCC have now been sorted and they will be running the club shop again from the week before Easter. New 20/20 gear is black and blue apparently.

Pleased its sorted.

Heard a rumour about it a while back but nothing was sorted.

What is shocking about this whole situation is a certain member of staff who has since departed made no attempt to negotiate with cotton traders which resulted in the redundancy of at least 2 members of the cotton traders staff at the club.

It's very poor what has gone on as this should have been resolved many months ago when Cotton Traders were trying to negotiate with the club.

Heard a rumour about it a while back but nothing was sorted.

What is shocking about this whole situation is a certain member of staff who has since departed made no attempt to negotiate with cotton traders which resulted in the redundancy of at least 2 members of the cotton traders staff at the club.

It's very poor what has gone on as this should have been resolved many months ago when Cotton Traders were trying to negotiate with the club.
Personally I attach no blame to CT over the whole debacle.

Personally I attach no blame to CT over the whole debacle.

Yup, likewise knowing what I know. Shocking that a couple of people were made redundant due to the ignorance of a departing member of staff

If the new t20 kit is black and blue then i hazard a guess that it will also be used as our kit for the YB40 aswell, correct?. Anyway i just hope i can actually buy a shirt in April for once.

If the new t20 kit is black and blue then i hazard a guess that it will also be used as our kit for the YB40 aswell, correct?. Anyway i just hope i can actually buy a shirt in April for once.
The Pro 40 kit stays the same. "It was only changed last year" was the reply when I asked the very same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back