costo card

Your accountant should set it up for you and you receive a letter in the post from companies house detailing your VAT number.

cheers mate, think ive got it in electronic format, never gone done this road before bit of a virgin, always just used umbrella but there was a significant difference in the take home pay

cheers mate, think ive got it in electronic format, never gone done this road before bit of a virgin, always just used umbrella but there was a significant difference in the take home pay
I've only been doing ltd for 2 years I was previously umbrella also, You need to register with HMRC either you or your accountant can do this and then the VAT number is sent in post.

I've only been doing ltd for 2 years I was previously umbrella also, You need to register with HMRC either you or your accountant can do this and then the VAT number is sent in post.

i dont know if im doing the best method but im using Clearsky account they have been doing all that stuff they charge a monthly fee but i cant imagine it being a huge amount more than a would of been paying for an accountant anyway

i dont know if im doing the best method but im using Clearsky account they have been doing all that stuff they charge a monthly fee but i cant imagine it being a huge amount more than a would of been paying for an accountant anyway
Your using Parasol's accountants then ?, I use Paystream pay a monthly cost everything Is done online and there's even a little app. They are very good and ive had no issues with them. If you go with them let me know and I will collect a passing on £££.

Back