Cost of food items rocketing

They got those butchers meat lorries at the markets up there?

One down here twice a week and some really good savings. Supermarket meat goes up weekly it seems

As they have been for years you mean. :lol:
That's the weekend millionaires with their Audi's, designer clothes and hot tubs. There will be folk who's out goings are higher than their income. A short application form, soft credit check and all of a sudden they're 5k in debt.

That's the weekend millionaires with their Audi's, designer clothes and hot tubs. There will be folk who's out goings are higher than their income. A short application form, soft credit check and all of a sudden they're 5k in debt.
I wonder if some hot tubs will become leak trenches.

They got those butchers meat lorries at the markets up there?

One down here twice a week and some really good savings. Supermarket meat goes up weekly it seems
Worked in a meat factory one summer, not recommended as a career choice, but the meat lorry companies took tonnes and tonnes of stuff that didn't quite meet supermarket shelf life requirements

Not seen one in years, probably Catterick which is long gone I think. Mind I haven't been to a market full stop for yonks

Worked in a meat factory one summer, not recommended as a career choice, but the meat lorry companies took tonnes and tonnes of stuff that didn't quite meet supermarket shelf life requirements

Not seen one in years, probably Catterick which is long gone I think. Mind I haven't been to a market full stop for yonks
Oh really. Makes sense but to be fair I've not had anything bad off there yet. Some of the deals are phenomenal

Wife sent me out to the Co-op for a can of baked beans yesterday. £1.40 for Heinz. Branston's were on offer, 2 for £1.20, so went for them instead. There was me thinking beans are 30-40p.

(Chatting with our plumber this morning. He went to London yesterday with some mates to see a show. Offered to get in a round. Five 330ml bottles of Estrella cost him £41.)

Back