Corridor of Uncertainty author ( he's ok).

El Oso

Central Defender
This bloke, Andy Clark, can be seen at a lot of England away games.
He writes a good travel blog on Twitter
https://twitter.com/clarkyfanzine
Definitely worth a read.

He's currently half way through a 45 hour multi train journey from Rajkot to Ranchi.

Goes on a lot of England tours, often seen outside grounds selling his fanzine of the same name.

His Twitter stuff gives an idea of independent travel following England compared to organised tours, which seem to cost three times as much.

@NorthCountryBoy knows him as well.

RIP Andy. A real part of the England traveling scene has been lost. Always somewhere on the main drag or outside the main pub at close of play holding a yellow mag above his head.

Got a load of back issues back to 2002 - before my time but he posted them out. The best tribute I can pay to him is that Giles Clarke must have wanted to burn every copy of his fanzine :)

Unbelievable that. Just talking to him a few weeks ago. Cracking bloke. Always there selling his excellent fanzine outside the ground.

His last twitter post was from The Oval March 29th. Lived in London, I just thought he'd got straight back from India and was going straight to the cricket.
RIP

A good article about what he contributed to the little subculture that is England away.

Back