Corporate Evening with Bain & Grayson.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would have to be a fackin special client relationship to withstand being taken to the SoL for an afternoon

They must be getting a hypnotist to start the Show off, as you'll have to be bong eyed to believe their shite...

Washing me bollocks that night

Could take a while like...

Logon or register to see this image

Be f***ing empty. Like a ghost down now is the corporate side. Small handful of clients and boxes sold. The revenue lost from this must be significant.

Absolutely stunning the difference in decision making by two billionaires in almost identical situations. Both own NE football clubs, both trying to sell them and both presided over a relegation....and there the similarity ends. One kept the fanbase intact, realised the best way to get the best price for what you're selling is to use your financial muscle to get back to the PL asap and the other (despite having the advantage of actually having that model as an example) does the exact f***ing opposite and looks likely to preside over successive relegations and lose every penny he's put into the club....what a f***ing clown :lol:

Last edited:
Could take a while like...

Logon or register to see this image

Absolutely stunning the difference in decision making by two billionaires in almost identical situations. Both own NE football clubs, both trying to sell them and both presided over a relegation....and there the similarity ends. One kept the fanbase intact, realised the best way to get the best price for what you're selling is to use your financial muscle to get back to the PL asap and the other (despite having the advantage of actually having that model as an example) does the exact f***ing opposite and looks likely to preside over successive relegations and lose every penny he's put into the club....what a f***ing clown :lol:
To be fair, Newcastle aren’t in the debt we are.

Canapés and platitudes.
John Cooper Clarke's next single

I think the difference being Ashley has had Newcastle making a profit season after season whereas we've hemoraged money.

John Cooper Clarke's next single

I think the difference being Ashley has had Newcastle making a profit season after season whereas we've hemoraged money.

That is true. But he has loaned them tens of millions when they got it wrong and dropped. Twice he has done this. Their next accounts will make ugly reading , especially including the extra £30m he loaned them last January. But he didn't take fright, poured it in, got back up and can put it up for sale, (HMRC allowing and all that mind....).

The likely hood is that Ellis Short just does not have the money to do the same. If he/the club has an external debt carrying heavy interest payments each year and which threatens his entire investment, it seems to me he mustn't be able to pay it off. I can see why he wouldn't want to after the cash he has lost, but he'll lose the lot if Mr Administrator turns up sometime in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back