Coronavirus Toy - Not Photoshopped

The first lot of masks we used at work were made in Wuhan.
all the free lateral flow tests off the nhs are made in china.
I don't know how we can't have built a factory over here to make them. they're only a few bits of plastic, a bit swab material, the solution and a cardboard box. surely it would be cheaper and create jobs.

all the free lateral flow tests off the nhs are made in china.
I don't know how we can't have built a factory over here to make them. they're only a few bits of plastic, a bit swab material, the solution and a cardboard box. surely it would be cheaper and create jobs.

Probably due to needing them quickly.
China are just about always ready to go but supply and demand always causes issues.

Probably due to needing them quickly.
China are just about always ready to go but supply and demand always causes issues.
they've been dishing them out for a long time now so I don't know why we can't make them here. i'd understand if it was in it's infancy but perhaps they're contracted to buy so many?

they've been dishing them out for a long time now so I don't know why we can't make them here. i'd understand if it was in it's infancy but perhaps they're contracted to buy so many?

Our masks are made in house according to the boxes but I’ve never asked about it.

We do make at least some here. Gates & Soros have just bought out one UK company.

Back