Coronavirus - The human cost of misinformation

for those that haven’t it’s a cracking thread 😂

As a side issue reading through her TL she gets away with some amazing anti-white racism / stereotypical racecard playing which passes almost unchecked.

She then trots out the old attention seeking antivax loon clichè: “iM dOiNg mY oWn ReSeArCh:lol: then proceeds to observe “how Drake got dat Covid when he double jabbed cuz?”

jeeeesus :roll:

As a side issue reading through her TL she gets away with some amazing anti-white racism / stereotypical racecard playing which passes almost unchecked.

She then trots out the old attention seeking antivax loon clichè: “iM dOiNg mY oWn ReSeArCh:lol: then proceeds to observe “how Drake got dat Covid when he double jabbed cuz?”

jeeeesus :roll:

aye, she seems a bit of a loon... i'd never heard of her until this :lol:

I find it really interesting. There's clear association between those taking it and those that can't identify lies, repeat things their idols say without question and vote a certain way. Even on this board you can see that the two of the most vocal supporters of Trump are the two that have been pushing Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

I've seen pregnant women remarking that they wouldn't take a Pfizer vaccine because it's untested but saying they would take Ivermectin. Ivermectin has never been widely tested on pregnant women (less than 500 pregnant participants, many who received a single dose by accident). The reason it hasn't been widely tested is because there are studies that show it's linked to birth defects in other mammals. The blind faith/lack of logic is terrifying.

I find it really interesting. There's clear association between those taking it and those that can't identify lies, repeat things their idols say without question and vote a certain way. Even on this board you can see that the two of the most vocal supporters of Trump are the two that have been pushing Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

I've seen pregnant women remarking that they wouldn't take a Pfizer vaccine because it's untested but saying they would take Ivermectin. Ivermectin has never been widely tested on pregnant women (less than 500 pregnant participants, many who received a single dose by accident). The reason it hasn't been widely tested is because there are studies that show it's linked to birth defects in other mammals. The blind faith/lack of logic is terrifying.
The ivermectin thing is just another arm of the attention seeking thats been going on. is it a coincidence it’s largely a beat drummed by the anti-mask, anti lockdown, great reset, covid denying nutters? No.

One of the biggest disappointments I’ve found when recovering both times from Covid is the lack of therapeutics. Basically you are told to isolate and wait it out with paracetamol.

Why on earth this country hasn’t looked into therapeutics that quickly recovered the former President and now Joe Rogan is criminal imo.

:lol:

what i love about anti vaxx fucknuts is that they'll happily take a (really expensive) drug that was rushed through by the FDA to fight the effects of Covid but not a (free) vaccine that's also approved by the FDA to help prevent getting into that situation in the first place...

absolute f***ing lunatics

I know of a lad, early 40s unvaxxed, currently in an induced coma and ventilated. The prognosis isn't good, yet the rest of his unvaxxed mates still won't get vaxxed for the usual reasons. Some people just can't be saved from themselves and we're going to have to accept this.

The lad died this week, leaving behind a devastated family. Tragic and avoidable.

The lad died this week, leaving behind a devastated family. Tragic and avoidable.
So sad. I had to speak to a patient whose spouse is in hospital with covid and may need to go on a ventilator. They have relatives who terrified them about the vaccine so they didn't get it and the same family members are telling them they should not go on a ventilator!!

I was f***ing furious. They were just frightened not true anti Vax and thought they could keep safe with social distancing and keeping away from other people. Thankfully they have adult kids with more sense than the other relatives who have reassured them and they have agreed to whatever needs to be done

Back