Coronavirus - The human cost of misinformation

Which one - do you get to choose?

Earlier vaccinations involved nice sharp needles and some debate over which vaccine, followed by a nice lounge with tea and biscuits, but now they've switched the budgets for all that to extra signage to ensure the people yet to be vaccinated can find their way around the building OK.

Although sarcastic the bit about the needles is true, the supplied of extra sharps ran out months ago and they have been using what they call blue tips, perfectly safe, but not nearly as sensation free. They are basically the UK's disaster stock.

Earlier vaccinations involved nice sharp needles and some debate over which vaccine, followed by a nice lounge with tea and biscuits, but now they've switched the budgets for all that to extra signage to ensure the people yet to be vaccinated can find their way around the building OK.

Although sarcastic the bit about the needles is true, the supplied of extra sharps ran out months ago and they have been using what they call blue tips, perfectly safe, but not nearly as sensation free. They are basically the UK's disaster stock.

Ill find my way around the building just fine - I took my daughter for her Pfizer jab and didn’t get lost.

As for the needles - unless you’re made of rhino hide then I’ll be fine.

Ill find my way around the building just fine - I took my daughter for her Pfizer jab and didn’t get lost.

As for the needles - unless you’re made of rhino hide then I’ll be fine.

I wouldn't want to put anyone off due to the needles, it's just the difference between not knowing it's even been stuck in and being able to feel it, but unless you've a very low pain threshold, it's absolutely fine either way.

One of the biggest disappointments I’ve found when recovering both times from Covid is the lack of therapeutics. Basically you are told to isolate and wait it out with paracetamol.

Why on earth this country hasn’t looked into therapeutics that quickly recovered the former President and now Joe Rogan is criminal imo.
They have been looked into … that statement is massively disrespectful to all the critical care medical staff in the NHS

Antibody treatment is now licensed and steroids and antiviral drugs have been used for a long time now

In addition the protocols for ventilation have evolved as time has passed and the outcome is much better now for admissions than it was in April 2020

The difference is the UK use the drugs appropriately whereas Rogan and Trump had them with no thought of how ill they were and they then used them as a platform to brag about. There is also zero evidence for ivermectin and anyone who is banging on about it is automatically identifying themselves as an ill informed whopper

They have been looked into … that statement is massively disrespectful to all the critical care medical staff in the NHS

Antibody treatment is now licensed and steroids and antiviral drugs have been used for a long time now

In addition the protocols for ventilation have evolved as time has passed and the outcome is much better now for admissions than it was in April 2020

The difference is the UK use the drugs appropriately whereas Rogan and Trump had them with no thought of how ill they were and they then used them as a platform to brag about. There is also zero evidence for ivermectin and anyone who is banging on about it is automatically identifying themselves as an ill informed whopper

Try reading the thread.

Post in thread 'Coronavirus - The human cost of misinformation'
Coronavirus - The human cost of misinformation

This really doesn’t help. Think of anyone debating whether to have a jab or not who’s scared of needles reading this shit.

Ive read the thread and you clearly don’t know how this therapeutics works

If you are well enough to not need to be in hospital you don’t need anything to help you will only get antibody treatment/ antivirals etc if you are very unwell

Lol.

Im glad you’re not my doctor.

One of the biggest disappointments I’ve found when recovering both times from Covid is the lack of therapeutics. Basically you are told to isolate and wait it out with paracetamol.

Why on earth this country hasn’t looked into therapeutics that quickly recovered the former President and now Joe Rogan is criminal imo.
:lol: The Recovery trial is the worlds largest trial for Covid therapeutics and is based here with trails running around the world.

Back