Coronavirus - The human cost of misinformation

Aye, I found Rogan’s account interesting- he apparently took a cocktail of drugs off his doctor including the vitamin drip you mentioned and the same stuff they gave Trump. Reckons he was feeling fine in a matter of days.

If I had access to the kinds of doctors Joe Rogan has, I’d have jumped at the chance for that kind of potential recovery compared to the amount of time it’s taken for me to feel half human again after catching Covid again recently.
If I catch it and end up in hospital I'd want the drugs / drip cocktail anarl tbf. I hope you're feeling a bit better - cant believe you've caught it twice though man :(

I find the self awarness staggering here given you have literally provided a platform for a select group of idiots to peddle 18 months worth of:

•anti vax craic
•anti mask craic
•covid denial
•boasting of flouting restrictions which is a massive kick in the •••• to those who have made sacrifices for so long

Christ @SAFCOldie was even been talking up fake vaccine passports last week! “Easily obtained”

But as long as they remain polite, No ban. It beats me.

Did you get banned?

Rogan could simply have got vaccinated, any one of the vaccines offered in the US have been more rigorously validated for their efficacy against covid than any of the treatments he subsequently put his faith in. Cheaper as well, more fool him.

Ah but where’s the controversy to court in that

My brother was telling me about this the other day - had an intravenous Vit D drip and used a few other drugs which worked for him iirc ?

Loves a Gregg's cheese scone anarl iirc :)

It's stupid it really is.
They didn’t work for him, just because he took them doesn’t mean that’s what made him get better.
Aye, I found Rogan’s account interesting- he apparently took a cocktail of drugs off his doctor including the vitamin drip you mentioned and the same stuff they gave Trump. Reckons he was feeling fine in a matter of days.

If I had access to the kinds of doctors Joe Rogan has, I’d have jumped at the chance for that kind of potential recovery compared to the amount of time it’s taken for me to feel half human again after catching Covid again recently.
The US medical insurance business is corrupt as you like, they’ll tell you any old f***ing hokum will make you better and get your insurance company to pay the invoice.

Look at Michael Jackson’s doctor.

Last edited:
They may have worked for him though, iirc Donald Trump recovered pretty quickly anarl.

One of the biggest disappointments I’ve found when recovering both times from Covid is the lack of therapeutics. Basically you are told to isolate and wait it out with paracetamol.

Why on earth this country hasn’t looked into therapeutics that quickly recovered the former President and now Joe Rogan is criminal imo.

They may have worked for him though, iirc Donald Trump recovered pretty quickly anarl.
They may have had absolutely no effects whatsoever. Plenty of people catch it and have no symptoms. Loads older than Donald trump included.

It’s like saying the sun rose this morning because you had a cup of tea last night.
One of the biggest disappointments I’ve found when recovering both times from Covid is the lack of therapeutics. Basically you are told to isolate and wait it out with paracetamol.

Why on earth this country hasn’t looked into therapeutics that quickly recovered the former President and now Joe Rogan is criminal imo.
They are quack science ‘cures’ peddled by evil people.

For the record though I'm pro vaccine, had both of mine but I'm sure there are drugs that can help if required etc.

Maybe because the therapeutics will do more harm than good?

Maybe because the therapeutics will do more harm than good?

Regeneron is what the White House doctors gave Trump.

Regeneron is what the White House doctors gave Trump.

A few nights kip is probably much healthier

Back