Coronavirus: Goats take over empty streets of seaside town

Cypher

Striker
Pictures of them walking on people's front walls and gardens. :)

Logon or register to see this image

A herd of goats has taken over a deserted town centre, eating hedges and flowers from gardens.

Usually, the wild herd of about 122 Kashmiri goats venture from the Great Orme into Llandudno during bad weather.

But town councillor Carol Marubbi believes the lack of people around because of coronavirus has drawn them down.

"They are curious, goats are, and I think they are wondering what's going on like everybody else," she said.

The goats - some of which have recently had kids - have been spotted nibbling flowers.

Goats take over empty streets of seaside town

Pictures of them walking on people's front walls and gardens. :)

Logon or register to see this image

A herd of goats has taken over a deserted town centre, eating hedges and flowers from gardens.

Usually, the wild herd of about 122 Kashmiri goats venture from the Great Orme into Llandudno during bad weather.

But town councillor Carol Marubbi believes the lack of people around because of coronavirus has drawn them down.

"They are curious, goats are, and I think they are wondering what's going on like everybody else," she said.

The goats - some of which have recently had kids - have been spotted nibbling flowers.

Goats take over empty streets of seaside town
Kidding?

I knew someone would use the crisis to rustle up some replies.

They must be classed as kefir workers.

Last edited:
Did that round here and they would soon be in the curry pot.
That's what I was thinking. That'll sort the meat! Message out. Mmm goat curry, I'm sure our local corner shop fellow will rustle a fucker up
That's just reminded me about a goat that used to do the rounds in the local area, stick it in the back gardens and it would sort the grass out. I was young then but I could imagine some fucker making money from it.

Last edited:

Back