Coronavirus compendium thread

Oh well. All of us will soon be dead regardless, and within a couple of generations forgotten and may well have never existed anyway.

They made those cyborg cells just wait till that develops which I think it already will be a lot further a long than they have told us and it gets crossed with a virus.

I think that will be the most likely thing to wipe us out rather than an asteroid.
Or they will use it to wipe out a high % of the population and the rich will stay cush.

Better start making some more coin! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You too 😘 xx

It started as just a cold in mid-December, then got more flu like with aches and pains. Then I started coughing stuff up so was put on antibiotics for a chest infection. The cough improved a bit but the last dregs are still lingering on, with a headache, sore throat, cough and aches and pains. It's doing my head in now :neutral:
Somebody quarantine this leper in Parsnip Mods!

They made those cyborg cells just wait till that develops which I think it already will be a lot further a long than they have told us and it gets crossed with a virus.

I think that will be the most likely thing to wipe us out rather than an asteroid.
Or they will use it to wipe out a high % of the population and the rich will stay cush.

Better start making some more coin! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't be arsed these days. Death it is :lol:

Back